YoYoStringLab - Formula Coming 🧪

In the depths of my secret laboratory I’ve been experimenting and developing a new formula. People have been asking for this for years and finally I have something for this string type that I feel is “lab grade” which I’m super happy to share with you.

The testing input on this final version has been great:
“These are like magic.”
“I really feel like it could last forever and it just feels sooooooo gooooood…”
“This maintains yoyostringlab’s super silky soft feeling while adding speed and then holds tension nice. So I do think its a winner!… and really just unique compared to everything else that I would try to compare it to.”

Stay tuned…

22 Likes

excited!

3 Likes

Oh man this string sounds amazing !!! Can’t wait to see it :smiley:

3 Likes

Bunk and nonsense, pure scientific quackery! We all know that Plutonium is the pinnacle of yoyo string technology and always will be.

Ivan

3 Likes

I am curious about this string as well. However, all will be for naught if it doesn’t come in all the neon colors (orange in particular).

3 Likes

Sorry, no neon pink.

It’s the best string like ever!!!

2 Likes

Will it come in neon yellow or green?

Ivan

I had to get creative, but yes Neon Yellow, Neon Orange and there’s Lemon Lime like usual.

These examples aren’t actual strings but small twists to check out color mixes and placed on top of Type X bags for comparison:

4 Likes

Sweet! Looking forward to this hitting the store!

Ivan

2 Likes

You will not be disappointed!

1 Like

What will it be called? What material?

All will be revealed soon. For now I’ll just say the name is a nod to both the material and one of the qualities of the string. Packaging is something unusual.

I’m thinking that a little forum drawing for a pre-release might be fun, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

10 Likes