YoYoStringLab - Working Like Crazy

Thanks to everyone for keeping us busy. If you were wondering what the heck happened to your favorite colors lately, heads up, they’re back in stock at YYE.

(We’re actually just a two person setup, and it’s crazy that so many people like what we are doing. We appreciate people trying out YoYoStringLab string and everyone who enjoys it. Keep having fun and we’ll keep making it.)

29 Likes

I would have never guessed you were a 2 person shop. I guess that explains the Niche Zero -both of you need the caffeine, and need it to taste good :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah, I was just in the lab the other day and remarked, “Oh my god. Oh my god, that is the best coffee I ever tasted. Why the heck are we making string.” :grin:

4 Likes

@MattB - Just out of curiosity, is Type X Neon Orange not popular enough to warrant being sold in packs of 50?

Yours is the first request I have heard. I can make whatever people want and YYE orders. But you’d be surprised at what’s next most popular if we went in that order.

1 Like

Have there ever been thoughts of adding more “neon” colors?

• Neon green
  • Neon blue
  • Neon red
  • Neon blue
1 Like

Neon blue and red are not available. Neon green has been considered, but it’s not been added since lemon lime is so popular and brighter.

Probably the closest to a neon red is Lightsaber Red in the Lightsaber sampler pack. It also has a green closer to solid neon green.

1 Like