YoYoStringLab Experiment 🧪

I’d been hanging out in my secret laboratory mixing up a new string formula. Everything was progressing well, and then there was an explosion💥. Made for some interesting results. Stay tuned for further developments.

29 Likes

yo this sounds lit, I cant wait to see what you have come up with

4 Likes

Can’t wait…

2 Likes

We can only hope you were wearing proper string making ppe at the time. Cant wait to hear more!

3 Likes

interest highly piqued :thinking:

3 Likes

Will this string be called ‘Da’ Bomb’ then? :smiley: There’s a sauce already.

6 Likes

For the past couple of years I’ve been throwing Venom exclusively.

1 Like

Well there was some Plutonium in the lab at the time, but it’s not that kind of lab. Lol

2 Likes

As long as it isn’t a Walter White type lab either…

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

The string may be addictive and blow your mind, lol :joy:, but it’s a STRING lab.

5 Likes

I was using ‘da bomb’ as in the old 90’s slang meaning it’s good! If I was a Karen I would bring up age discrimination… :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope combustion and explosion possibilities do not affect shipping rates. It could make for interesting show possibilities.

Talking about YoyoStringLab strings, I have noticed that YYE store sells about 25 different colors of Type X. I never tryed those, but those colors are crazy!!!

@YoYoExpertGarrett is it possible to assemble one pack with 2 strings each of ALL colors? Like TypeX bundle kit? Instead grabing 10 strings of one color, one could grab 50strings of 2 each? Is that commercial feasible, please let me know!!

Btw, who would grab this pack, only me?

3 Likes

Not enought people. :cry:

Consider me very intrigued! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, now I have to post this.

13 Likes

At long last, the mystery has been resolved, and you will soon be able to get your hands on some! :boom:

12 Likes

Nice… What’s the products name?

At the moment it’s an enigma wrapped in a mystery, but any day now someone will reveal it I’m sure. :grin:

3 Likes