NYTRO+ Drawing - We have winners!

(THE DRAWING IS NOW OVER! Winners are @LinksLegionaire, @adamantiumpops, and @cowmamba. Congrats!)

This drawing is for the new YoYoStringLab NYTRO+ string which will be dropping soon at YoYoExpert.

NYTRO+ is the thicker version of the recently released NYTRO which is the nylon/poly blend that people had kept requesting. This string lasts like crazy, and the NYTRO performance is … well, you’ll see. Like hitting the Nytro switch and boosting ahead, yet still YYSL soft and a great feel.

Three people will be drawn at random from qualifying posts in this thread to receive the new key ring NYTRO+ bottle of string and a refill pack too.

This NYTRO+ bottle has a little mix of Nylon in there for a boost of speed.

Here’s how to get in on the drawing:

• Post a sentence to this thread with the string color name that you want to win injected into it. (See available colors below.) For example: I was throwing at the mall and got bubble gum on my shoe.
  • Only your first two posts per day with a color name in this thread per person can qualify for entry, midnight to midnight Pacific Standard Time (8 AM to 8 AM GMT/UTC).
  • Entries end Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 3 PM PST (11 PM GMT/UTC).

I’ll use a random number generator to choose the three winners and let everyone know in the few minutes following the close of entries. The winners will be PM’d for a mailing address (international is okay as long as a USPS package can be sent to that address.)

@AndreBoulay has been kind enough to let us do this giveaway, so to keep things from going sideways, the rules are subject to change.

Here are the available colors: Black, Blood Red B+, Blue Lagoon, Bubble Gum, Butane Flame, Fusion Fuschia, Lemon Lime, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Ocean Blue, Roasted Peppers, White, YYE Edition, ENSO, and Night Life. You can also see them in the regular NYTRO listing here:

GOOD LUCK!

12 Likes

The Ocean Blue - Between Something and Nothing

4 Likes

I always think of my blood red b+ when listening to this:

5 Likes

Unless I’m thinking of Neon Orange for safety!!

5 Likes

Those Roasted Peppers in last night’s jambalaya are hitting hard today.

3 Likes

Wish I could be a :bat:, living that Night Life.

3 Likes

I keep going in circles and can’t find the ENSO.

4 Likes

Now that made me LOL.

3 Likes

Love the nitrous bottle idea! I like Blonde Redhead but for YYSL the only choice for me is Neon Yellow :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If I don’t win, I expect I will purchase a bottle filled with Blood Red B+. :wink:

2 Likes

Have y’all checked out that new anime, Fusion Fuschia? It’s pretty awesome lol.

2 Likes

I hope i don’t get any Bubble Gum on my new stringz.

2 Likes

White. I’ll keep it simple for now.

1 Like

Yo-yoing next to a blue lagoon always seems to be the best part of my day :grin:

2 Likes

When I’m out in the streets some people call my the YYE (aka the yo-yo enthusiast) :wink:

1 Like

All the pages in my notebook are bright neon yellow, I think I went a little overboard with my highlighter.

1 Like

I don’t chew bubble gum.

1 Like

Which do you prefer, bubble gum or regular old chewing gum?

How thick is the string? Is it about plutonium thickness, or like Kitty Fat?

1 Like

Many years ago, there was a dyed black slushi for Halloween, I peed NEON YELLOW! I think it was from the dye. It was actually neon blue but I want neon yellow string so I adjusted the story to fit the color. True story

3 Likes

If you want to actually pee neon yellow, try eating nutritional yeast! Don’t know why because there’s no dye in it, but I like it on my popcorn and a couple tablespoons of the stuff will do the trick! Sure to impress all your friends!

Maybe it’s reacting to the roasted peppers which I also like to sprinkle on my popcorn.

Oh and speaking of Nytro, I actually have a pack of Neon Orange on the way right meow from YYE. I love trying new strings, right now my go-to is either Plutonium or Sochi Fat.

Ivan

2 Likes