NYTRO+ Drawing - We have winners!

I’d like some more black string, it’s definitely a bold color choice that feels powerful.

1 Like

When it’s hot I drink Lemon Lime seltzer water. It’s gross, but I’m old and sugar and everything that taste good is bad for me.

4 Likes

This one’s a true story:

Yesterday I chopped and Roasted Peppers that were so hot I had “jalapeño hands” for almost 12 hours. It normally doesn’t bother me, but this time it was so unbelievably bad I was seeing spots. I tried every remedy I read about. Finally, wiping my hands with alcohol worked—single malt scotch at that because it was all I could find having just recently moved.

3 Likes

Its thickness is closer to Ammo than Plutonium, but the nylon component makes it less snaggy than Ammo, so you get the benefit of a thicker string play for whips, but with less trade offs. The testers who play way better than me like it better, but I’d say it depends on preferences, and personally I’d go with the regular Nytro for thinner gaps and layered play or if you just like things in the range of Type X and approaching Plutonium. I do find it’s easy to hit stuff and whip with Nytro+ though.

2 Likes

Ohhhh that’s interesting! That’s quite a lot thicker, not sure if it will work well for me, but it’s nice to know that it’s less snaggy than Ammo. Awesome! Regular Nytro is already on my buy list when I get a yoyo from here, just wanted to know if it I should be picking up the Nytro+ to try out as well. Ah I see, that’s the case most of the time with thicker string.

2 Likes

Ran out of charcoal last night and had to use the butane flame of a soldering torch to finish cooking my hot dogs.

Ivan

2 Likes

Brook Shields was once in the movie Blue Lagoon

2 Likes

The YoyoExpert Edition is available at YoyoExpert in the color drop down.

1 Like

The best edition is always the YYE Edition!

2 Likes

I play my fusion spell card, Polymerization!

3 Likes

I went snorkeling in a Blue Lagoon many years ago.

3 Likes

The beaches there were amazingly White.

3 Likes

White Eric is a nickname i had in college (true story).

2 Likes

Blue lagoon is quite an interesting name for a drink.

1 Like

Apparently, rearrange the words Fusion Fuschia and rearrange the s from Fuschia and you get a lipstick colour. Fascinating.

1 Like

The only string that makes me feel like it does my tricks for me. My favorite string by a mile!

6 Likes

I had to change the spelling of the second word (the name of a plant with vivid purple and red flowers) to keep it from being blocked, even though the color name isn’t bad. It just looks similar to a blocked word, so it gets blocked I guess, lol. The actual string name starts out Fusion Fu and ends with chsia.

2 Likes

Ohhhh that’s really interesting, I didn’t know that. I got the same spelling from searching on Google as well so it was fascinating that the s in the word was rearranged.

From what I tested, any word beginning with fu and c gets immediately censored, no matter what is behind the fu and c. Here’s an example:
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

This is what is behind the fu and c:
alskdfjaldkgfsfngksjfgnlkjfngl;akjerquerihwrbxjcbngvlskjfhtlsjhtkhqegrqerygksdfhgbsjglskjfglskjfgsjfhbkyegriahgvkdhgblskfdjglsjeroqeygr.

4 Likes

It would be nice to be able to say I want some Fusion Fuschia without having to spell it wrong. (Not really, that’s just my entry for the thick Nytro)

Fusion ■■■■■■■■ Oh wow, they even fixed the html entity workaround. They should whitelist the handful of words that start with f u and c that aren’t swear words: a certain color and a last name are all I can think of. Probably not worth it…

3 Likes

I get it… no one wants kids to see (insert whatever you don’t like here) certain things, but censorship is so dumb even on a small scale such as this.

3 Likes