NY States = CANCELED

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1174600_620866411280163_1332028636_n.jpg

Will there be sports 1a and/ or pick a trick? or beginner division?

There will be a Sport Ladder for beginners, and that will be divided up by age group. But there will not be a “pick a trick” division.

Buffalo is a bit of a trek for me, but I’m gonna do whatever I can to make it. Sounds like a great contest.

Same here. Live by NYC, but a good trip to get there. I’ll do what I can though. :slight_smile:

The trip will be worth it.

Yeah its gonna be a great contest for sure. Can’t wait

Alright. I’ll hopefully see you there then. ;D

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/544859_141811192664942_242525287_n.jpg

I’m working on the contest logo today. Here are a few variations. 8)

UPDATE: Added the contest logo to the top post, and also added links to the contest’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.

NYStateYoYo on Facebook
NYStateYoYo on Twitter (@NYStateYoYo)

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have our FIRST official sponsor of the 2013 NY State Yo-Yo Championships: Lucky Dog Hot Sauce - Food’s Best Friend.

If you have never heard of them before, you should definitely check them out. LDHS makes some top notch products, and their Green Label is one of the best mild sauces I have ever had. We are very happy to have them on board as a Bronze Level sponsor for this year’s contest.

www.luckydoghotsauce.com

SILVER LEVEL SPONSOR
One Drop Yo-Yos
www.onedropyoyos.com

Thanks again for the support, David and Shawn! 8)

Any idea when it starts on the 13th? Hopefully 5 or 6 would be nice, it’s a 3 hour drive from cleveland

We don’t have an exact schedule for Friday night right now, but we are aiming to do the prelims in the late afternoon/early evening.

NEW SPONSORS: Yomega (Silver) AND MonkeyfingeR Design (Bronze) 8)

I cant believe this i cant go its 7 hours away from where i live on long island couldnt you guys make it in nyc

1 Like

I’m sorry but it would be impossible for us to move this contest to NYC at this point.

Next year though, I would be more than happy to let someone on that side run NY States.

At Indy States this past weekend, I was told by a few different people that they heard NY States has been canceled. So just so there is no confusion here, the contest will still be taking place as scheduled. And whoever it is spreading these bogus rumors, you need to learn to keep your mouth shut.

NEW SPONSORS: G Squared Yo-Yos and Duncan Toys

this contest sounds really conveinent im so gonna be there