NOW CROWNING A CHAMPION!

Bump.

Yuuksta from my personal collection is added as a prize. If I can get enough donations to allow prizes to the top 4 I will throw in an X3 La Goutte as well.

Thank you everyone for participating!

Thats so generous!

I just want to get this off the ground and generate more interest. If there is enough interest I would love to do this as an annual or semi-annual thing.

Ill do it but i suck

Bump

Extending the deadline to tomorrow night. If we canā€™t get to 32 participants by then then Iā€™ll have to out everyone past 16.

I would say wait it out a bit longer, just my opinion though.

Iā€™m up for it

Iā€™ll do it!

You should make a printable bracket so everybody can fill one out !

Hey, mind if I hop in a Bracket? I have been working on stuff for SCR, and I would love to give it a shot. If we donā€™t get enough peeps, itā€™s alright by me. Either way, I just want to enter something to kill time, I could care less if I win. it ainā€™t always about winning, or something like that. XDLike I said, I would love to give it a shot. And if maybe peeps donated, it would attract more attention. I would seriously donate if I werenā€™t currently broke (Literally). So, If I can, I would love to get in on this, just as a test for me.

Any spots left for me?

WOW! 6 spots left!

I wanna join!

Iā€™ll join in!! Sounds like fun

what if someone doesnā€™t have youtube videos? or any xD like meā€¦

you will have to make one

Please create a YT account you can use to upload the videos. If you donā€™t think you will be able to film/upload videos then please resign yourself from the competition.

Iā€™ll join. Iā€™m gonna fail but Iā€™ll try!

I am entering put me in please!

JUST 1 MORE PERSON