1 Like

We all just lost you guys xD
<33

Haha everyone just don’t post any vids and let this conflict end peacefully

Amen :smiley:

Aznnboyaz Hippo and Alex I’m expecting good videos :wink:

1 Like

Add me in:)

I think the pairs should be randomly chosen IMO.

1 Like

I will do it, but it will be hard for me to film. Only 30 seconds?

I think the limit should be 1 minute

Count me…IN!

lemme get at dis

HOLY CRAP KEIRAN COOPER IS IN DA HOUSE! Everyone might as well go home :confused:

Update:

Now taking 32 participants. I we can’t reach this number by say…tomorrow night. I’ll probably out everyone past 16. I don’t think we’ll have a problem doing this though. 18 in a few hours is pretty quick.

I think overall it will be more interesting if pairs are matched based on skill level. But, if everyone would prefer it to be matched randomly then I am flexible and could change it.

1 minute is the standard for most video battles. But with potentially 32 participants, that’s a lot of yoyoing to ask people to watch and vote for. I will probably increase the limit to 1 minute in the later rounds. Either top 4 or top 8.

I would like to enter the battle, and leave like a Gladiator. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I’m in

woah, this just got real!

I would prefer random, as if we did skill match ups, it would be more practical to start a whole new tourney for them. Here’s what I mean. Yoyoer 1 is pro. Yoyoer 2 is new. Both keep advancing as they are beating others at their skill level. Final showdown… lol I think we know who wins. All the others that couldve been potentially 2nd best are eliminated early, thus a messed placement.

I’ll do it.

Bump! We just need 12 more people by the end of the day!

Can I get in?