NOW CROWNING A CHAMPION!

Alright, let’s have the non-battlers start putting money on this, haha.

Someone needs to make a Poll
Who will win the Battle Royale?
And see what the votes are :slight_smile:

1 more person!

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

Haha if we get someone like Zammy, Caribouchris, Andre, or Steve brown into the competition my life will be complete, but then we would all lose, but still

Watch Andre decide to join in, everyone raises a white flag and forfeits xD

But still, I mean I have my white flag ready anyways

That would be awesome! Chris and Zammy are to of my favorite Yoyoers out there :slight_smile:

oh no I’ll be able to film and upload! but I meant any “previous” videos to determine my level or something, is that fine?

Don’t stand a chance, but I’m always game for a little competition XD

Bump

UPDATE:
We now have a full list of participants. Here’s how the bracket is going to be organized. I’m going to make two separate lists. One will contain the names of the top 16 players in the bracket by skill level. The other list will contain names of the lower skill level participants. I will match names up randomly from the two lists and arrange them on a bracket.

Participants, please PM me a link to your YT channel. This way I can watch vids and find out which list you belong on (Some people are exempt from this because they obviously belong on the first list. You know who you are.) The full bracket should be up and available by tomorrow night. I will try and figure out how to create a downloadable version for people to fill out.

I’m donating this C3 Token to whatever place Alex wants to give it to, It has one small hairline pinprick that wasn’t my doing.

1 Like

I have a YouTube account, but I haven’t uploaded any videos. But, I can assure you I belong in the second list.

Haha thank you for your honesty!

And thanks Taylor for the kind donation!

messaged:)

No problem. :slight_smile:

Anytime. I could throw in a PSG too if you want.

Please PM me for further details. Thank you!

Bracket is up! GETCHA VIDYAS DUN!

Well I lost…

So did I