Non yoyo photography

Emigration Market

8 Likes

nice

1 Like

Probably my favorite picture I’ve taken. From Oak Openings metropark in NW Ohio (slightly cropped using my phone to get a smaller file size so I can upload it lol)

13 Likes

Dang, that’s clean. Reminds me I took my camera up to Wisconsin early this month and I still need to sort through it.

3 Likes

just got a canon elph 330hs and I love it, such a upgrade from my amazon camcorder

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

just took these

10 Likes

Loving the photos, but feel I should point out this is the NON yoyo photography thread :yum:

9 Likes

I take a lot of pictures of meat and knives lol

15 Likes

Well shoot. I always enjoy these threads. Here’s some of my stuff from over the years.

street lights
This one is a street light just in case it doesn’t make sense. It was kind of a concept capture trying to illustrate the vacancy and loneliness or something… lol

Lily

cat tax

12 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

The Friday the 13th Full moon.

10 Likes

Took this one of this puppy that was hanging at my barbershop.

13 Likes

A few from last week - The Ice Cream Militia w/ the Push Pops at Ottawa Tavern in Toledo, OH
This was a crazy band to shoot and experience live. Absolute energy 100% of the time, start to finish. Live with trombones, trumpets, guitars, bass, drums and percussion section, and even a tuba player. I’ll upload a few more when I finish editing.

7 Likes

A few more from the show

12 Likes

Recently got a Canon RP. I’ve been trying to learn my way around it and Lightroom. @shatterFX your low light stuff is top notch.

5 Likes