Non yoyo photography

Took some pictures of the moon tonight, as it’s one of my favorite things to capture. Couldn’t find a non yoyo photography thread, so I’m starting this one. Show us your cool pictures and junk… but please don’t show us your junk. Oh yeah, here’s the moon.

30 Likes

Great photos! That looks a lot like our moon here.

10 Likes

Thanks. Was coming home from the grocery store and it caught my eye. Got home setup in my backyard and got a few shots in.

3 Likes

I’ve always been tempted by getting into astrophotography, but have never done it.

2 Likes

It’s definitely cool stuff, I want to get more into myself. The camera I use for the moon does a nice job for that, but not much for stars and the like.

East Houston Street, NY

13 Likes

Dang!!! That’s a gorgeous shot.

2 Likes

cheers! did you spot the guy doing yoga/ tai chi on the rooftop?

2 Likes

Yeah, Waldo up there finding inner peace.

1 Like

Nice moon pics. Have you watched the movie First Man? Highly recommended :man_astronaut:

3 Likes

I’m terrible about watching current films.

2 Likes

Those are some beautiful moon shots. I wish I had a decent camera. Here is a crappy phone pic of mine that I like.

20190503_200757

10 Likes

Yay!! Moon(s)!!!

11 Likes

The sky is terrible in the first one, but I like the way the rest looks.

16 Likes

Do you live somewhere other than Earth? :rofl:

7 Likes

My buddy’s band, Whisper Disco - these are from back around February

Maumee Bay State Park from a few weeks ago - I basically grew up in this swamp/marsh, and the wife and I came out to scout for places to shoot our wedding photos

View of Pittsburgh from the top of the Duquesne Lift - this is from a few months ago when we went out there for East Coast Masters

16 Likes

It’s very possible - he’s just gregory FROM Earth, doesn’t say he currently lives here. XD

2 Likes

this is becoming my absolute favorite thread on this forum!! thanks to all who have shared these beautiful images, i’m looking forward to enjoying more of them!

5 Likes

Yep, I love photography, and there is a good chunk of talent within the yo-yo community.

3 Likes

This is beautiful.

4 Likes