In many yoyo forums today, it is a commonly asked question as to what yoyo is the best, or if “A” yoyo is better than “B” yoyo. It has become such a commonly asked question, that we here at YoYoExpert have compiled a list in order to aid in such questions.
The truth of it all, is that no yoyo is better than the other. It really comes down to your preferences, or what you like more. Size, shape, weight, etc. all play an important role in choosing a yoyo right for you, so take a gander at the list below:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
By answering these questions, it will make it easier on us to help you choose a yoyo you would like. So in conclusion, asking what yoyo is better than the other is an unanswerable paradox, in a sense.