No Offense to anyone. But CLYW fanboys bug me.

Lool no offense to anyone here but all CLYW fanboys suck and I hate them

This actually makes sense, though. If you don’t like YYF products of course you’d try to S/T them off to somebody else.

True Throw exec___, is that you?

That’s like, deep, man.

I’m a CLYW fanboy! Someone once offered me some YYFs and ODs for my CLYWs and instead I bought the yoyos from them and threw them in a lake because how dare they!

OD is amazing. I just lost all respect for you.

Just to get this straight…so I’m in complete understanding…and so I don’t miss anything pertaining to this in later posts…

People have preferences??!??!?!?!?!?! AND make jokes?

Jerks are jerks. It’s rather silly to be upset with someone just because their likes are different than yours (GAY MARRIAGE/GUNS/LEGALIZATION).

It’d be like being angry at someone for wearing socks with sandals when all your life you’ve worn shoes.

Actually that’s a bad example because people who wear socks with sandals should be shunned from society.

I’d like to mention that the typo is a joke. I made it in some thread by accident and apparently people came up with it at nats also.

I like corn.

Long story short, anyone that is different than anyone else is bad.

What I got out of this whole post.

Don’t hate. I wear socks with my sandals :wink:

I love this thread. No offense :wink: haha

That’s an embarrassing error lol. And I actually started laughing when people took this post seriously…

Throw your YYF’s in a river everyone! Become a world champ!

Now now we need to understand where the fanboy or the caribou lodge fanboy was created.

When god created man that man made another man that was better than him. So the first man followed his created man around in aww. The better man enjoyed this even though the first man was mimicking every thing he did to be just like him. Which then the better man gave the name to the other man named FANBOY!

And this is how the fanboy is created now The thing the caribou lodge fanboys is they idolize caribou lodge as the #1 company simply because they like there Yoyo team, there “collectible yoyos” (i put this in parentheses because i simply do not see how these yoyos can be collectible just because there a yoyo from that company) plus they most likely want to be sponsored by them so they talk crap about other companies to make them look better or like a “loyal customer you might want to sponsor one day” which is probably the complete opposite of what makes them of the image those kids want to be. Now notice I say kids because other wise they are extremely immature if they are an adult and act like this. Now I’m not trying to dis on any one company I have tried a caribou lodge Yoyo before and I can see why a person would want it but I simply do not desire the brand because of my preferences of a Yoyo. (which is extremely heavy and smooth more or less the opposite) but who am I to say there are probably people like this for every Yoyo brand that would act and talk the same way as these fanboys do.

Oh my god that was hilarious! :smiley:

What is also a joke is people trying to elevate themselves above those who are trying to elevate themselves bagging on CLYW fanboys! Let’s see how far this can be taken. :wink: btw, that was a joke too.

But I think Yoyoavenger said it best. Don’t try to qualify an insult with a statement like “No offense, but…” or “I don’t want to be mean, but…”. It just means that you’re ARE going to be offensive or mean and you’re trying to absolve yourself of the insult, and it never works. You just come off as petty or bitter.
@ the OP: If you run across a “jerk”, don’t let them turn you into one yourself. Take Spencer’s advice and elevate above those clowns, because that’s what you were trying to do in the first place when you made this thread. It had nothing to do with the yoyos they liked. Btw, anyone who said they loved ILYY throws is now my best friend. 8)

Its not the yoyo its the player. A CLYW is not much different from any other throws it has a bearing axle and it spins. ya. Living proof Jensen Kimmit World Champion. Used a plastic $34 Northstar/Protostar (I don’t remember). A yoyo is a yoyo. Your mind should be blown

No offense, but I’m still going to say a statement that will offend the people I’m targeting.

I think everybody took their anger out on this thread lol

+1
I really don’t see why anyone cares. Just because someone loves and supports something dosnt make them a “fanboy”.

A fanboy is someone who stabs multiple people to get an Xbox.(This actually happened)

no that is called being nuts. If you stab someone for something I’m pretty sure something is wrong with you lol