No Offense to anyone. But CLYW fanboys bug me.

Amen ;D

Thank you, thank you very much
(Elvis voice) lol

says the guy who just asked me If I have any clyw for trade.

Yup. And that makes me a fanboy?

I’m glad I’m not alone…

Seriously just stop the fighting who cares what others like or not

I understand what op is saying. Just like console fanboys or honda fanboys. It’s hard to deal with people who have, “limited intelligence”.
No reason to complain though, people have their opinions and preferences.

I’m yoyo agnostic. But clyw is a fine yoyo manufacturer. Mama always said, “yoy get what you pay for.”. It’s up to you what you pay for. Full stop.

No but your complaining about clyw fanboys, yet your going around looking for clyw throws (ironic). If you don’t like them just don’t talk to them, that’s it, don’t need to publicize your dislike for them.

I’ve always thought YYF was a bit overrated. That is why I like higher end companies like Turning Point and yoyorec, if I want something that I don’t mind being dinged or scratched I’ll go with a cheaper Onedrop (cafe racer, dingo, etc.).

That was totally off topic.

Back to the OP I try to stay away from trying to collect a bunch of yoyos from one specific company. I will admit that I go through phases where I only want a certain brands throws like right now I want mainly CLYW but in a while I will probably go to a company like werrd or something.

This can work to your advantage however. If you have a CLYW that you don’t want and you are trading to a CLYW fan you can get some amazing deals.

I think this is more a problem with a persons attitude in general than their yoyo allegiance. If someone is going to start being rude/uncivil in something as mundane as a yoyo trade then they’re clearly just that kind of person in day to day life, regardless of what yoyos they like.

2 Likes

I’m a Duncan fanboy <3

I don’t really mind if people are “fan-boys” or what not, i mean im a big fan of onedrop, but what i REALLYY don’t like is when people judge yoyos because they aren’t made by one of their favorite manufacturers, because they dont give them a fair chance.

1 Like

I was a major skeptic of CLYW for a long time but I just really like certain models of theirs. If that makes me a “fanboy”, so be it. The only problem I see is when other great manufacturers don’t get deserved attention. ILYY is great, for example…

I guess I’m just saying that spreading the love is a good thing…

exactly

Yoyos are fun to play with.

1 Like

What is a “yoyo”?

So basically you guys are complaining about crappy traders, and attaching brands to this conversation for absolutely no reason.

I mean, since when does liking Company X dictate your level and method of stupidity?

3 Likes

+1

/thread

This post is pointless. The “No offense” is a completely joke in the title. You literally say “No offense” and then bash them. That post was clearly designed to cause them offense.

I hope this gets deleted, it seems like a pointless topic to me. Don’t get all riled up just cause no one wants to take your C3’s and YYF’s for CLYWs. People have different values deal with it.