NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

How do I find this?

Also want to say what a great time it was. Nice to put faces to the names. I will be attending more!
Have to call out gizzyo and Patrick though. Was hoping to see you guys there. Maybe next time

I ā€œfriendedā€ Adam on facebook, and saw he was tagged in a photo described as the meet. Here it is:

NH yoyo club has a Facebook page we also have a website I will post some pics on there as well it is www.nhyoyoclub.webs.com

I had a GREAT time today!!! SO nice to meet so many new people. NH knows how to throw a fun club!! Fellavader be proud brother. Your hardwork has paid off man!!! I was VERY impressed!! Love the venue and love the ā€œlaid backā€ feel!!! So much fun!!!

BPG thanks to you and the wife for taking me in today!!! You guys are great as well!!!

TAā€¦ Always great to see you as wellā€¦

408 VERY nice to meet you man!!!

I love my Yelets! Thanks!

Glad you like it!!! That is a special yoyo man!!!

The Halo is also very nice!

Heyā€¦ Because I didnā€™t make itā€¦

Hereā€™s a video!

Wowā€¦someoneā€™s been practicing!!! No wonder youā€™re always running out of string, Shadowzā€¦you must be playing non-stop.

Soā€¦Iā€™m officially starting to geek out for the April 20th meeting. Anyone else?

-bpg

aka ā€œSir LotsaStringā€

I sure am!!! With NER just a few short weeks away. The 4/20 event will such a fun event for sure!!! I am officially getting my inner ā€œgeekā€ on for you!!!

I made a cameo at the end.

I am definitely coming.
And I hope to meet you as well! (If I havenā€™tā€¦)

Yes April 20th is going to be awesome. Just got a confirmation today Eric Koloski will not only be attending but will be judging as well!!!

1 Like

Awesome! It will be a great event! I plan on doing a 1 min freestyle!

1 Like

Video is sick!  Love it Matt  ;D

Thanks!  Iā€™ve been trying to get a lot smoother and flowy as you can tell!  ;D

Exactly a month till the contest guys!

Definitely smooth and flowy too.  Maybe Iā€™ll see you there.  :slight_smile:

About 3 weeks till NH yoyo club contest. Man I am excited. See you guys at NER this weekend.

What is the date for next club meeting? You havnā€™t updated on the first page yetā€¦

Updated the title page. April 20th 1-4pm. We will be holding a contest. Hope you can make it.

I canā€™t believe it 5 Days left till the event!!