NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

This is going to be awesome!  I can’t wait for it!

Oh, and I have a sort of new-ish video. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump
I can’t wait for the twentieth.
Seems like it’s going to be a lot of fun!

TOMORROW

EXCITEDDDDDD

My friend John and I have a surprise… We have a couple prototypes of a yoyo we may be producing with us… So, if you want to test the protos out, come see me or John! Here’s a picture of the protos.

They look sweet. I will give one a throw for sure!!

Next NH YoYo club meeting will be on May 18, 2013 at 1pm-3pm. Hope to see you there!!!

Darn… I just agreed to do some yard work at the house that day!!! I will miss this one!!! Hopefully I will make the June meet though!!!

We are moving the date in June. It was originally the day of MA states

Hope to see you guys on May 18th!

Ugh…it’s taking to long for May 18th to get here! TO LONG!!!

This Saturday!! Who is coming?

I shall attend.

-bpg

aka “Mr. Terse Declarations”

If I’m not there, I’m most likely dead.

I might be there too. :-\

I will be there if im not i possibly slipped into an alternate universe where everyone is the same but they all wear bowties, yo-yo, and the doctor is real and me and my girlfriend are his companions. If this happens i might miss the meeting this month… That was a total lie for those of you still reading, while it would be great for it to happen, my roots are in this universe and jumping between universes may have dire consequences that could shatter either universe and im to young to be blamed for ripping apart a universe.

I may attend. ;D ;D
I also might be bringing my friend who’s a juggler.

This reminds me I’m gunna be bringing my sister who doesn’t know how to yoyo, so for those of you who teach that are coming you’ll probably have a short term student for the day.

Sweet! That’s awesome! How old are you guys?

I already told you in pm. But im 16 and shes 13. But shes not the one in my photo, thats my gilfriend.