NewHampshire YoYo Meet-Up! October 24!

Hey guys,

We are going to have another meet up October 24th. It will be 1-5(pm) @ 105 Concord St, Nashua, NH 03064.

We usually meet in the stone house. It is basically in the middle of the park. If you have a hard time finding it, its behind the fountain which is in plain sight when driving by.

Make sure to bring some yoyos, CWs, string and what not. Just be ready to chill, throw and have fun!

Other skill toys are welcome!

Info:
Where: 105 Concord St, Nashua, NH 03064.
When: October 24th, Sunday, 1-5 P.M.
Why: To chill and have fun.
Who: This meet is open to anyone. From beginner to master we don’t care. Just show up and say hi.

See you all there,
Gizzyo

P.S We are not sure that this may be our last meet due to upcoming weather in the next few months. So you might want to show up, because this may be our last.

Expected Appearences:
Gizzyo
Patrick Condon
Mr888
AFrozenYetiBaby
YoYo408
jtman562
Scott Rancourt
YoYoJam Ben
Pedro
Durfee(*)

Ones marked with (*) means they MIGHT show.

I’ll make sure to be there. I can try to bring Andrew Livingston; he Diabolos, Juggles, Devil Sticks, etc…

Oh and Jim, I’m out of minutes :wink:

Regarding weather conditions for future meets: I’m working on finding a suitible indoor location in Massachusetts for cold-weather meetups! Hopefully I’ll have more information soon.

Oh noes. :facepalm:

See you there!

I will be there!

also, we can have MA meets in bad weather.

Don’t forget the AMAZING STEVE!!!

if anyone has astrojax, I WANT THEM

or some CW’s

or plastics

or duncan guts (spacers and a bearing)

pretty sure I can make this one.

I have the first astrojax, would you be interested in this? Got this way back at a toy convention in NYC. I believe it wasn’t even on the shelves yet. They called it the “future of the yoyo” ha.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad296/yoyonut/GEDC0034.jpg?t=1287228064

yes

also looking for someone to bring a tripod, and, if anyone has some string to sell.

What do you need a tripod for? The experienced cameraman doesn’t need one :wink: A little movement of the frame also gives a more “real” feel.

Um… september already happened…

I have a need to shoot you doing slack tricks at a 45 degree angle on the floor, and I aint gettin down there! :smiley:

First of all, just recruit me to do it while you’re at it :stuck_out_tongue:

Second, there’s no stoves at Greeley.

Well he obviously copied it from the last thread :wink:

I’m coming

YEAH SON

I’m bringing like four throws because i traded all of them :stuck_out_tongue:

are they werrd throws?

Can anyone confirm Durfee’s appearance?

Speaking of which, is this thread on YYN yet?

no it’s not, but I shot Hunter a pm yesterday and he has not responded yet.