NewHampshire Meet-Up June 13th Anyone is Welcome, TIME CHANGE PLZ LOOK!

Hey NH, MA or others.

We will be having another meet-up on June 13th! It will be the same place for those who know. But if you are a new comer look below.

We will be meeting up on the court yard just right in-front of the library. If you park down below, you will see a path leading up to the library. Just follow that and you will see a set of stairs leading to the courtyard. There will be benchs and plenty of room to yoyo.

Address-

2 Court Street
Nashua, NH
03060-3475

PLEASE RSVP me through PM if you know for sure you are coming.

Gizzyo

Note: WE will not be inside the library.

(DOGS) #2

Looking foward to it! I’ll give Ben’s Energy another polish before I go, too. I’m also eager to snag Max’s chaotic so I can make that pretty too!

Also see some orders for AirGlow String. I will take orders for the first three people to ask for them.

^___^ Im pretty excited!

I’ll be there!

BUMPPPP

what time?

Sorry, 11:30-1:00, can go later.

(DOGS) #8

yes please go later ;D

edit: ben’s energy looks b-e-a-utiful! Can’t wait to see what you think!

yeah i can stay waayyy later so lets

(DOGS) #10

whats the longest we could go? I’m down for anything, I have the whole day off

I dont work Sundays and I no longer have school as of yesterday so i dont have to go home till 2:00pm monday. we could even order pizza just a thought i like food and yoyoing ;D

I don’t know where a pizza place is?

(DOGS) #13

It doesnt matter, we can have it delivered. Imagine the guy coming up and seeing all of us throwing ;D .

Anyone have any colored stacks they would trade for red ones? They don’t look that good on my 888. I already have white and blue

The guy will be so amazed by our skill he will give it to us for free

(DOGS) #15

He’ll drop it and run

or we could hit him with our yoyos

(DOGS) #17

When Ben gets his 80 gram Lyn we could clobber him with that!

That thing is like a wrecking ball it would kill him.

20 gram!

Also, I will be bringing and selling a couple of mods really cheap. I have a modded hitman, Renegade, Zwei, And more.

I will also be bringing some sandpaper to spiral satin YYJ’s for people if wanted!

(DOGS) #20

ooooh how much for the hitman?