NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

I like you too Bpg. I like you too.

But I may like your daughter more. :wink:

Now how much fun would that be… Do you like yoyos from Eugene??

OH. MY. GOD. YES.
If it’s a Yelets, you Matt Giroux will make me the happiest kid in the world.

HEHE Ok well you have your hint and I will leave it at that… :stuck_out_tongue:

Shadowz, it’s gonna be a long road to inherit my yoyos. You’ll have to wait another 14 years at minimum. :stuck_out_tongue:

-bpg

aka " :slight_smile: "

Whats this Matt maybe coming to NH yoyo club. Think we need to put the pressure on him to show up!

Matt or Matt?

Which one?

I think I will be coming!

You would be shadow matt I was talking about matt G

HEHE I am most certainly not a “shadow” Matt :stuck_out_tongue:

So fellavader tell me more of this “world famous” diner I keep hearing about in Manchester???

Ooh… Which famous diner? The Puritan Backroom? I need to know!

Puritan Backroom and I have a trouble past.

Red Arrow!!!

-bpg

aka “Grease Lightning”

Red Arrow Diner. It is always a stop when presidential candidates come through Manchester it was also on the food network show Diners Drive ins and Dives. Good food for sure.

I’m pretty sure I can come along with Surge57 (Franky).
I am looking to buy second hand throws so bring any you might want to sell(:

-Avo

Ohoh…can one of you little monsters please bring a kendama tomorrow? I’d like to try one. Despite all of mgiroux77’s whining.

Thanks!

-bpg

aka “Mr. Just Realized At This Very Moment He Sounds a Bit Like Lady Gaga”

If anyone needs a little mineral spirits, I will bring some, but you have to bring a clean little jar to put it in, one with a lid that screws tight. I will also bring my own jar, if you just want to bring a dirty bearing you want cleaned. I will be fashionably late haha.

Dang it… Sorry guys… Looks like me and Manofmystery will not be making… Plans were changed… Sorry guys.

Yep Avo and I will be there. I am also looking to trade for/buy some second hand throws ( spyy addiction in particular).

Dang, wish I could have come. I hope to be at the meet on the anniversary.

I wish I could have as well…
I am certainly going to be there.

I saw a pic of the meet on Facebook, I wish I could have come… But, I will be going to the contest on the 20th!