New Evan Nagao Signature string – Yoyostringlab Plutonium!

PLUTONIUM:

YoYoFactory team member and 2017 US National Yo-Yo Champion Evan Nagao is at the top of his game and needs the best possible tools to perform. This is he new signature string – YoYo String Lab PLUTONIUM!

Evan was first introduced to yoyostringlab through Eric Koloski who lent him some of his signature Venom string. He loved the soft feel and the weight and built off of that for his own string.

Plutonium is soft on the hands but also really good for whips and lacerations. It has a tighter wind that Venom and is slightly thicker for a completely new feel in play. It has the perfect balance for competitive and casual throwing.

4 Likes

I don’t believe he competes with these strings because they are so short. Every time you watch an Evan Nagao tutorial or video his string is super long.

1 Like

These strings are getting a LOT of talk lately.

1 Like

might wanna fix that.

1 Like

ehhh, it’s been here 2 years with no complaints. I’ll let it slide. :joy:

8 Likes

lmao, sounds good. :joy:

2 Likes

these thing are like inflated snakes… have you guys tried them? i’m under the impression he hasn’t won anything with them.

Wow, just wow. After winning Nats the first time, Evan contacted me and we worked on a signature string for him. Tested several variations until we got it just like he likes it. He used that string to win Nats and Worlds. I send him loads whenever he runs low.

12 Likes

Yeah that’s what I see too

i use the yysl plutonium strings regularly - these are my favorite. i find them consistent, comfortable, long-lasting, and of more than sufficient length.

i’d be happy to send you a couple if you’d like.

8 Likes

my apologies… what year(s)? Do you know how long he stretches them? Sorry again… no affront intended :unamused:

2 Likes

lol @fatguysnacks247 I never say no to free stuff. We’re all gonna get corona virus anyway

3 Likes

No worries. So, after the 2017 Nats win Plutonium was formulated. Evan used it for the 2018 Nats win, 2018 Worlds win and 2019 2nd by a whisker.

I don’t know if he stretches other than naturally from putting a yoyo on and throwing.

4 Likes

pm me your addy @Apple

5 Likes

Fatguysnacks is the best. World needs more people like you.

2 Likes

yeah, tell my wife that, lol!!!

2 Likes

Marriage is the 2nd hardest thing you’ll ever do. First is having kids.

It’s hard to remember sometimes after being together for so long that your wife isn’t actually a part of yourself and needs to be reminded how important they are to you. It’s tough getting stuck in routines.

So hey, remind her that she’s awesome. I’m sure she’ll realize how awesome you are again!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

oh, i totally kid. wife and kiddo… best things that ever happened ever… love them, totally supportive, involved… patient with countless bits of string around the house! oh yeah man, the best!

3 Likes

I loooooooove Plutonium, but as you guys know, I love Ammo more than anything. But I think if I had neon yellow plutonium and more of it I’d change my mind. But they’re both so great

1 Like

Looking back, I may have to get some more ammo next time I get more ammo. I love ammo but sometimes it doesn’t agree with my yo-yos response pads, most of which are teal YYF pads. When I do my suicide combos with some yo-yos I feel like they really bite the string. @MattB can you tell me which is thicker?

1 Like