Need to Sell❗️ Slam Dunk $40 Shipped❗️

@Sleepythrow: Do I know what you’re saying? Let’s see… Let me break down this nonsensical word vomit and see if I’m understanding your train of thought here.

You begin by stating you have no problem with me or my situation (then go on to list all the problems you have with me and my situation), and if you want to be technical, you started with the asinine comment that this thread gives you a headache (congratulations?).

However, you provide only evidence to the contrary. Of the…willfully ignorant kind, no less. That’s what got under my skin the most. Let’s ignore the fact that there are, at this very moment, and at the time of your comment, between two and four other “Kitchen Sink” posts on your treasured

Let’s just throw that huge piece of intelligence right out the window for a moment.

When was the last time you read the forum B/S/T rules and regulations? I did before I made this post, and then I checked with three different individuals before creating it because it never specifically states that this is a “Yo-yo specific B/S/T, on a Yo-yo specific forum, on a yo-yo specific website.” It simply lists the sites rules for listing items for sale or trade, as well as some common sense guidelines for doing so safely.

The last thing I wanted was to break a rule that I wasn’t aware of, or one that was more…between the lines.

Do you know what I was told by all three people I checked with? In short, as long as you follow the rules and guidelines, you can list anything.

So your statement that this is a “yo-yo specific this and that” would appear to be, in practice, untrue. Very obviously untrue, at that.

Now let’s heave in that intelligence we threw out earlier.

I don’t see your headache complaints on any of those posts. I don’t see your ravings about yo-yo exclusivity.

If this is really about it being because I listed other things, you really need to go and complain on a few other threads. Here, I’ll link them for you so you can back up that talk. Otherwise, you’re sending the wrong message. That you’re just full of hot air, with the sole intention of bringing someone down. People don’t like those that do that sort of thing, I wouldn’t want you to fall in with the wrong crowd.

You clearly DO have a problem with me. And you’ve made it MY problem now, too. Which I do not appreciate.

Did you know that Internet Troll and Bully psychology is remarkably similar? A troll is basically a bully who doesn’t have the stones to talk smack to your face. They need the protection of the internet to feel emboldened enough to talk tough.

Now, I don’t know what your problem with me is. Maybe it’s that I was in the military. Maybe it’s that myself and my sons are on the spectrum. Maybe that I have a disability. Maybe that I had the guts to be open about my situation, my intentions, and that it gained traction. Maybe it’s just that…you saw this community coming to support a dad trying to do something big, which is rare for us, for his kids—and in your mind, I was/am simply too new to deserve that.

I don’t know. I also don’t care anymore.

What I care about…is that your dumb, thoughtless, ignorant, word vomit of a rant got under my skin, and kept me from bumping and updating this post for 27 days. I thought, “One guy, whom I don’t know, have never interacted with, and never want to, didn’t like my post—so no one does, and I must have been fooling myself. I should just let it fade away.”

I care about how long it took me to realize that was my spectrum brain playing right into your trollish hand.

It’s obvious to me that you barely glanced at the listings.

If you had an issue with my post, do you really believe this was the way to go about it? I find that hard to believe. A DM with constructive criticism would have gotten you a lot farther than this. It also would have helped your case if you had bothered to look through the listings.

The tech stuff you hate so much? Sold like hot-cakes.

The paracord stuff? Wasn’t actually being sold, I was using them as freebies to encourage people to buy. The whole thing being that this had become a community effort, and I thought having bits of that effort to give to people would be nice.

Were they great at first? No, not particularly. But it was only because of someone buying yo-yo’s or tech that I could buy the paracord I needed to learn how to make the yo-yo holders (Throw Thongs, I call them). Giving away proto-types and practice color ways to future buyers was my silly way of paying it forward, back into the community that helped make this possible.

I’ve given away a handful of 1.0 Throw Thongs in trades, sales, and just as gifts in general to community members who’ve helped make this possible.

Did my posts get too cluttered? Yes. Things were great for a while. When things started to die down, I was worried I’d lost everyone’s interest and support, and wouldn’t be able to finish the project that was very nearly complete. I tried to get it back the only way I could think of.

To answer your question: No, I don’t know what you’re saying. I’ve proven every single word of yours false, and hollow. Your assertion that this is a

is just BS.

Your claim that I was selling inappropriate items that were meant for other websites, is without merit. The tech were some of the first things to go, and the para-cord items were not for sale.

The claim that you’re

Has absolutely no evidence in it’s support, and all evidence to the contrary. The biggest of which being your entire comment, which is what has opened you up to this reprisal. A DM would not have. Choosing your words more carefully would not. Nor would the understanding that words have gravity, and no one likes a troll.

Here’s your one chance to back up that talk. Complain about headaches and tech being sold on your yo-yo only b/s/t on these threads below, and prove me wrong. Or, be honest with yourself, at least, in admitting that you just wanted to make someone feel bad.

Why? I don’t know. Maybe you had a bad day. Maybe you weren’t thinking. Maybe you’re simply not a good person—making you a seemingly rare specimen in this community.

In closing, I’d also like to point out that…your comments bumped my thread to the top—the one that bothered you oh, so much. Thanks for lookin’ out while I was away. I really appreciate that.

Here’s all the posts NOT selling yo-yo’s—here is your moment.

It’s almost like this is a B/S/T for members of this awesome community, rather than for specific items.

To everyone who has helped out, and those interested in the progress: I’ll be putting together an update thread soon. To show you guys what I’ve been working on all this time!

2 Likes