Need help picking a yoyo

So the yo-yos I’m looking to buy are the magic yoyo n12,n11,auldey orbis,sf plstc,magic yoyo hotdiggity, or the shutter wide angle. Please help me decide which is the best yoyo that I should buy

3 Likes

Whichever one looks the coolest

5 Likes

I just want a yoyo that’s smooth has great preformance and allows me to do any trick with ease

The wide angle definitely helps with hitting tricks because of the width.

I’m sorry for being a bit rude here, but you’ve got several other threads you’ve posted lately asking pretty much the same question.

3 Likes

the N12 is good for the price but if you can afford a wide angle then buy that

1 Like

Agreed! :smiley:

1 Like

:wink::wink:

1 Like

shutter WA or hotdiggty

I’m not sure I’d recommend a Wangle to a newbie. It’s not the most stable or long spinning. The regular Shutter would be a better choice, IMO. And while we’re going way over $25 for some reason, there’s even better choices still. At the actual $25 mark, I think the thing I’m not recommending to this guy anymore is a better option if he’s willing to buy a mint condition used yo-yo. Or a beater of so many varieties he could find on the BST. Or he could go plastic so he doesn’t have to worry about breaking it as much, in which case the PLSTC is an actual good option. But I swear this dude doesn’t even look at actual recommendations… so whatever, I’m done playing, just wish he’d stop making new threads.

3 Likes

i actually agree with that thanks

2 Likes

The heavier Wangle would be good though—it’s more stable and spins longer. But that’s $55, so I’m confused why Wangle is even an option…

2 Likes

It is frustrating!

@Karbankers, you’ve been given a ton of recommendations over the past week through several threads.
What are YOUR thoughts? Which are YOU leaning towards?
We can only give you suggestions, but ultimately it’s up to you to decide on which if any you’ll go with.

2 Likes

Guys sorry for making so many threads but now my two options are either n12 or n11 please help me pick between them

2 Likes

Sorry for being a nuisance just really oc in which is the best yoyo for me

3 Likes

I can relate to that!
There’s SO many options available anymore, it can be overwhelming.
You just want to make sure you’re getting the best that you can.

My personal opinion is picking up an N12. I’ve not played an N11 and I have no doubt it’s also a great yo-yo…
But I have played an N12 and know for sure it’s awesome. Very high performing and I can’t believe they’re so dirt cheap. I like the way they look (wish they came in a nicer shade of green though!), they feel nice in the hand (no sharp rims/edges like some other yos…everything is nice and round on the N12), and yeah…it’s just a great yo-yo.

Can’t wait to hear what you decide to go with! I’d love for ya to come back and show us some pictures once you get it in the mail! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright thanks homeslice

2 Likes

I agree with @twitch77. It’s super cheap, cheaper than most plastics, but it looks decent. Should be a good starter unresponsive yo-yo.

1 Like

I’ve played both quite a bit. N12 is by far the better yoyo. It’s more stable, has a better finish, and has a straight forward modern design. The N11 has a grabby glossy finish, a weird gap area, is a bit too small, and less stable.

3 Likes

Do you thinks it’s better than the n11

1 Like