Naming Yoyos!

(Zach Smith) #1

So I saw a thread about naming yoyos from other companies and I though I’d give you guys a chance to have a say in the naming of a couple of new Foxland protos! Vote for your favorite names but dont be afraid to throw out suggestions. Try to keep them animal themed. :slight_smile:

Also, since there’s two yoyos that need to be named so you can vote for two. :slight_smile:

Thunder Wasp and Red Minotaur FTW ;D

The Ducks Nuts :wink:

Ghost hound

(M²) #5

I like the manray.

(Zach Smith) #6

It looks like the Thunder Wasp and the Manray are the most popular. Cool. Keep voting everyone. :smiley:

i vote manray.

if it’s ok to suggest, i like the name ‘little crows’ too.

Foxland is making new protos? Finally!

Manray and Screaming Hiena rule!

(Zach Smith) #9

Actually these protos won’t be protos for long. They should be released fairly soon. In fact you can get a first look at them in about a month at TN States. They should be released soon after that.

Do you have any specs or pics yet?

(Zach Smith) #11

I’ll have to speak with Alvin to get specs but I can get some pics of both up later.

Not trying to be mean or anything but I don’t like any of those. Manray is from spongebob so that one is out. Hiena’s don’t scream, they cackle. A wasp isn’t an animal. I like minotaur without the red in front of it.

Names for yoyo’s should have a little meaning to whoever names it. Some people take their time in naming a yoyo.

Agree with you. You did a great job naming the Agape.

My vote goes to “The Ducks Nuts” as well.

The Queens Beans

(Zach Smith) #16

Actually, Manray is a song by the Futureheads that I have a certain connection to, Thunder Wasp is a cartoon caracter that I created in high school that I though would be some cool box art, scalded dog is an idiom: “Spins like a Scalded Dog,” and the Red Minotaur is a reference to the Castlevania game franchise which is what I immediately thought of when I saw one of the yoyos. With the exception of the Screaming Hyena, which Alvin suggested just cause he though is was kinda funny, they all have some kind of meaning. :slight_smile:

(Thomas) #17

Thunder Wasp

A suggestion, the bee’s knees. ;D lolz

Screaming Sloth seems more appropriate.