Naming Yoyos!

So I saw a thread about naming yoyos from other companies and I though I’d give you guys a chance to have a say in the naming of a couple of new Foxland protos! Vote for your favorite names but dont be afraid to throw out suggestions. Try to keep them animal themed. :slight_smile:

Also, since there’s two yoyos that need to be named so you can vote for two. :slight_smile:

Thunder Wasp and Red Minotaur FTW ;D

The Ducks Nuts :wink:

Ghost hound

I like the manray.

It looks like the Thunder Wasp and the Manray are the most popular. Cool. Keep voting everyone. :smiley:

i vote manray.

if it’s ok to suggest, i like the name ‘little crows’ too.

Foxland is making new protos? Finally!

Manray and Screaming Hiena rule!

Actually these protos won’t be protos for long. They should be released fairly soon. In fact you can get a first look at them in about a month at TN States. They should be released soon after that.

Do you have any specs or pics yet?

I’ll have to speak with Alvin to get specs but I can get some pics of both up later.

Not trying to be mean or anything but I don’t like any of those. Manray is from spongebob so that one is out. Hiena’s don’t scream, they cackle. A wasp isn’t an animal. I like minotaur without the red in front of it.

Names for yoyo’s should have a little meaning to whoever names it. Some people take their time in naming a yoyo.

1 Like

Agree with you. You did a great job naming the Agape.

My vote goes to “The Ducks Nuts” as well.

The Queens Beans

Actually, Manray is a song by the Futureheads that I have a certain connection to, Thunder Wasp is a cartoon caracter that I created in high school that I though would be some cool box art, scalded dog is an idiom: “Spins like a Scalded Dog,” and the Red Minotaur is a reference to the Castlevania game franchise which is what I immediately thought of when I saw one of the yoyos. With the exception of the Screaming Hyena, which Alvin suggested just cause he though is was kinda funny, they all have some kind of meaning. :slight_smile:

Thunder Wasp

A suggestion, the bee’s knees. ;D lolz

Screaming Sloth seems more appropriate.