What would YOU name a yoyo?

I was so sad way back when I discovered that there was a throw called the Sleipnir, because that had been my dream name for a yoyo.

So, what would YOU like to name a yoyo?

I’d like one called the Intrepid, just because I like that word.

Mine.

“What’s that”
MINE.

“What?”
MINE!!

“Is that a yoyo?”
No, it’s MINE.

“Let me see that”
MINE MINE MINE… runs away.

Another name: Nothing.

What’s that?
Nothing.

What you doing?
Nothing.

How did you do that?
Oh, it’s nothing.

Just a word of advice… Remember when you post stuff on a forum you are basically giving it away. Feel comfortable if someone actually uses your name. It sounds funny but I have seen it twice now, coincidence, luck or otherwise.

That’s exactly what I’d like, hahaha, I’m not dumb enough to post anything I’d want to use for myself, this is more of just a place to throw ideas out there.

Thanks for the warning though.

I’m never going to have a yoyo designed for me anyways. But, putting it out there, I actually can use the date posted as a form of copyright and proof of when I came up with the idea.

Yes, it WILL stick in a court of law.

I don’t plan on having a yoyo designed for me, I just want to hear people’s cool ideas for names…

Can we please get back on topic?

I like the sound of ‘The Nugget’ kinda sounds like a CLYW throw…

Pickaxewarrior.

The Conclusion

Make one that has a reputation for eating strings. The “Look out!”

how about Snappy, because it will snap back what ever you do to it

The Finagle

CURSES! I was gonna post that one. Well, I’m here, sooooo, let’s think of a name.

Well, cat’s meow is taken…

How bout Ferocious?
(The cat)

Hank Tank

The Purple. The different colorways would be every shade of purple you can imagine… and more.

The Ninja

Responsibly. So that way when beer commercials say “drink responsibly” people will…

Wait, wrong thread.

But in all honesty, I have no idea. Probably some lame pun.

The MORON.

The 888! Or better yet, the 444. A yoyo with exactly half the 888’s stats including price weight diameter width and all that stuff. Also a set of mini hubstacks. That would be EPIC

And the 222 the 111 the 55.5 and etc.

the necronomicon and the micronomicon