MY YOYO!!!

Hi
Im looking for a cool looking, long spinning yoyo
Im Thinking about the new breed, i have a hybrid hitman and i am looking to get a new yoyo

What one should i get

ps. can you reply saying a bit about each like response(un or responsive) and stuff like special features and eve things you discovered yourself

pps i can do mach 5 and matrix and i want something just ass good or even better than a the one i have

thanks all.

All of them will become unresponsive after breaking in. All look cool in people’s preference. All spin long.

Well, do you like the shape and size of your hitman? The only yoyo that’s smaller than your hitman and you listed is the mini motu. Others are a bit bigger. If you think you would like a smaller yo, go for the mini motu, if you think you would like bigger, go for any of the others.

I believe they are all responsive out of the box but become unresponsive as you play with them.

I would probably recommend the new breed. It’s the latest yoyo of the bunch, it has a nice celcon body with metal rims. IMO, it’s got the best response of all you listed. While others have either hybrid(starburst/o-ring) or double o-ring(o-ring/o-ring) response, the new breed has two silicone pads.

You would probably love it.

The New Breed will probably not sleep as long as the Hitman considering the even weight distribution. But if you need more sleep time than your Hitman can offer at the moment, I suggest that you work on your throw, because the Hitman has the sleep time needed.

If you want a new and different yoyo from what you already have, I’d say the New Breed as well, just don’t expect it to provide longer sleep times than your Hitman.

Could you give us your preferences?

All responses can be responsive/un-responsive, so it won’t actually matter.

The New Breed is a really great choice, it is very un-responsive, has silicone o-rings, long spin times, is very wide, like a Fat Magic. :stuck_out_tongue: (It is my line! Not John Narum’s.) It’s wide weight rings keep it spinning, and it has a comfortable feel.

It is almost like the Dark Magic. Big, has weight rings, stable, and a perfect Yo-Yo for any player. :wink:

Stay with you hittman for now, that would be your best bet.

1 Like

A Yo-Yo should never be replaced unless broken, or not working. :wink:

You should really get a Dark Magic it sleeps long and it`s a good player so my choice would be the Dark Magic. PS. I got the Special Edition Dark Magic. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D :o 8) ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* >:( :frowning: ??? :’(

It’s his choice to make if he wants another yo-yo. Variety is the spice of life, right. I bet every one of you have more than one yo-yo. He probably just wants to build his collection. But anyway, haven’t tried the speeder or mo-tu but I have tried the other three, and the New Breed is my favorite, but the dark magic and the black knight are close behind. But that is just my opinion. Any one of them will spin plenty long enough for any trick. They usually all come unresponsive out of the box. At least in my experience they do. So any one would be great choice, but you should decide based on your preferences.

I replace my yo-yo’s frequently. I should stop.

Interesting… you left out X-Convict…

Who? Me?

No, soryy ;D. I meant LD1996

Oh, Thanks.

Don’t believe him. Replace your yoyos whenever you want.

Spencer, don’t try and tell us not to get new yoyos if we want to even if our old one is not broken. How do you think we get collections? We can’t go and break out old ones if we want a new one - In my opinion, that’s a really unintelligent thing to say.

Anyway, find out your preference:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

Thank You. That’s what I am trying to say.

I half agree with you - but that is all your decision wether you want one or not.

You don’t need many Yo-Yos to have to be good, or known.

Look at me - I have 4 Yo-Yos. eight8eight, New Breed Proto, Speeder, and Hybrid Hitman.

I’m not mad or anything, but only justifying that you don’t need a whole collection. :slight_smile:

But - like I said: but that is all your decision wether you want one or not. :slight_smile:

Oh, and you bought the next three when the previous one had broken?

Variety Spencer, variety. Every single yoyo plays different, so why not go ahead and see which yoyo you like the best and get a pretty good collection in the run for it. And don’t say ‘replaced’. Replacing a yoyo would basically mean that you traded it away for another yoyo.

Picture a case. The case has two holes in a piece of foam for yoyos. One of them is empty, and there’s a Dark Magic in the other. Now the owner of the case wants a new addition to his case, so he buys a New Breed. Now there’s a New Breed in his case, but that doesn’t mean it replaced the Dark Magic. And let’s say the owner was to get tired of the Dark Magic, he didn’t like the play of it anymore. So he looks through some threads and trades it for an X-ConVict. Now the X-ConVIct has taken the place/replaced the Dark Magic, but the New Breed still remains there.

You are misinterpeting a pretty crucial point here.

(Pheenix) A good point. I didn’t think of it like that. I was saying if it were a case - which now it is - it doesn’t have to have a Yo-Yo for every space. How much it owuld be awesome, I agree, but that’s like having 8 children, but not as complicated. You have to maintain them. I never thought of it that way, because I meant it a different way. :slight_smile:

(Samad) Um, what exactly are you saying I bought the next 3 when one had broken? You mean those after my ProJam? :slight_smile: