MY YOYO!!!

He meant that you said you shold get another or replace a yoyo unless your last one was broken. But you got 4 yoyos so he means did you get another yoyo after your last yoyo broke since you said you should replace a yoyo unless you broke it and you have 4 yoyos.

Yeah - I did replace my Yo-Yo after my ProJam broke - which was a New Breed Proto because I was getting better. :slight_smile:

I bought a Hybrid Hitman after that - intending that would be my last Yo-Yo, then a Speeder was a gift from my grandparents for my birthday.

THEN - (ugh) My Uncle sent $100 to me, and bought an eight8eight making it worth the money, because I thought whatā€™s $20 more for a popular Yo-Yo, and I never had one. :slight_smile:

Waitā€¦what about your X-ConVict and Dark Magic?

Those two were your favorites for a while.

Yeah, I know.

I never had them, just a mini-trade from a friend.

EDIT: I would consider that having.

I mean you are being a hypocrite, because you didnā€™t break 3 of your yoyos before getting your 4th one.

No, I didnā€™t. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s the other way around. I broke my first one, then bought a second, then a gift was a third, and a money gift, and an addment of $20 was my 4th. :slight_smile:

this is twisting my brain, lol. Get it? Braintwister? :stuck_out_tongue:

You should get the dark magic. I have it and its great, but dont over lube it or the bearing will get rusty , that wats happen to mine

[quote=ā€œSpencer_L,post:22,topic:4323ā€]
Yeah - I did replace my Yo-Yo after my ProJam broke - which was a New Breed Proto because I was getting better. :slight_smile:

I bought a Hybrid Hitman after that - intending that would be my last Yo-Yo, then a Speeder was a gift from my grandparents for my birthday.

THEN - (ugh) My Uncle sent $100 to me, and bought an eight8eight making it worth the money, because I thought whatā€™s $20 more for a popular Yo-Yo, and I never had one. :slight_smile:
[/quote

You said you bought a hybrid hitman when your new breed wasnā€™t broken.

Lube should help your bearing NOT to rust O_o

u should get the dark magic its great and if a becomes unresponsive then get some friction stickers or use the thick lube
and the dark magic will give u awsome grinds

can u pLEase use betteR GraMmar? :wink:

Thanks Guys

but i dont know if i would be able to bring the new breed to my hand
im going off the speeder though
should i get black night or dm? i like the dm but black night seems cool, and not to forget the new breed

help!

Ehh, theres no better times to learn binding then the presentā€¦

Theres some things you need to think about hereā€¦

1)Responseā€¦ The DM and BK and both hybrid (Which I personaly am starting not to like that much)

and the New Breed, my current favorite, has siliconeā€¦ So this will break it down into either New breed or Dark Magic and Black Knightā€¦

2)If you didnā€™t choose the New Breed the big things that makes the BK and DM different is that the DM is a little wider and a little lighterā€¦ And the rimsā€¦ I suggest you look at the pictures on the sight and go by the rimsā€¦

Good luck

PS: If you do decide you want to try binding and silicone response go Legacyā€¦ Its cheap, and it plays so wellā€¦ I like my Legacy way more than my DMā€¦

m1

okay, focusing n the new breed here.

im liking it, but what if i cannot bring it back to my hand

it has very long spin thimes right? should i add any accesorie?

what does it mean by a celcon body?

please reply(and vote)

The New Breed comes out of the box unresponsive. Because of its response (Silicone sticker) it would be difficult to make it tug responsive. If you want a yoyo that can be tug responsive and you arenā€™t ready to bind, stay away from the New Breed.

As for the Dark Magic and Black Knight, Smoke pretty much covered the differences. Which shape do you think will feel better in your hands? Do you like the Dark Magicā€™s flat rims, as opposed to the Black Knights rounded shape? The Dark Magic is wider than the Black Knight, would you like a wider yoyo? Would you like the extra weight of the Black Knight?

Here are the shapes of the yoyos:

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/dark-magic/view/images/02.jpg

Dark Magic

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/black-knight/view/images/02.jpg

Black Knight

All of these are key factors called ā€œPersonal Preferencesā€. Everybody has them. Itā€™s all about what yoyo you would like better. As a start, you can answer some of the above questions. We can help you if you arenā€™t sure. :wink:

Id say go for the New Breedā€¦ You may spend the first few days winding by hand but binds arnā€™t that to learnā€¦ I find a silicone response way smoother than hybridā€¦

But if your not ready or you want to ease your self in go for DM/BKā€¦

Now for your questions:

1. If you cant bind youā€™ll be winding by hand untill you learn
  2. I can get longer spin times from my New Breed then my Dark Magic but its all about throw
    3)Celcon is a type of plastic. I feels ALOT different than the material that the DM and BK are made ofā€¦

The celcon plastic you listed in 3 is the same plastic YYJ uses is all. Itā€™s just the finish that makes it different.

Like YYJ said, they started from scratch on the New Breed.

ok ok thanks

but you know the bind andre does when he does a forwarsd trapeze?
how many of them would i have to do, you know how many times around

or do you have any other sources of binding?

ps i already have a hybrid hitman and i want really long spin times, mainly on the string

i am considering new breed a lot

is new breed in your preference better than hitman hybrid or xcon

get back to me on that please

ps would stock bearing with some thin oil be good on the new breed , i already own thick lube

thank you

:slight_smile: :wink: