my video for yoyoguy or yoyofactory team

ha guys im yousif alsharqi see what can you make with cheep grap yoyo
this is my our video for yyf and yyg
write back soon >

this is the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ4Simvwip8

rate my video
thanks for watching

You missed the first half of skin the gerbil, http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/060-expert-skin-the-gerbil.html

U have mayhem?

Hi, I don’t really see what your going for posting the video, but from where I stand, it looks like you have a throw issue, you got some moves down for sure, but I’m not really feeling your throw, like the yoyo is shooting backwards.

maybe I don’t understand it tho, but it looks unorthodox to me

Ok if you want to be on a team, This video says that I am an intermediate thrower who doesn’t exactly know how to play. Well Most people like it when videos are outside. Its more open, colorful and brightens up the video. And do not talk in between tricks, make a vid with smooth long combos. learn how to link the tricks to impress people and they will be left saying :o did he really just do that?! Also, make your videos between 2 and 4 minutes. Six minutes is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long and makes people thinking, ::slight_smile: when will this thing be over. So, do all these things and you might just have yourself a great video. Lastly, you won’t just make a team by doing a gyroscopic flop and a skin the gerbil. This will not make yoyofactory or yoyoguy sponsor you. Teams don’t want an advanced player, they want sombody who will win #1 at worlds, not just some kid who can do some tricks. So i really hopes this helps and i look forward to see a much better video

The dont want someone who will win #1 on worlds all the time, they want people who will represent there company in a good way.

1 Like

i like the tricks… but theres like 2 minutes of tricks, and 4 minutes of chat. less chat more throw!

Let me try this, with, hopefully, a better command of English than has been offered you so far. I understand and appreciate what you’re trying to do. You’re on the right track. Keep practicing, keep studying, and keep your head up. Once you land a trick or combo, don’t stop. Keep doing it until you make it as smooth as you possibly can. Practice, practice, practice. Then, practice some more. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. The best yo-yoers in the world are the best because they have the support of their peers. Keep it up. You’ll get there.

One more thing is you have a big throw problem. You throw straight down and swing the yoyo back and forth until you can get it on a trapeze. you must throw a breakaway. It looks weird when you do it that way. Breakaways will look better and save you time on your throw.

First off, Even Nagao is sponsored.  He represents YYF, and gets their yoyos.  So why not?  And also spell sponsored right.  And don’t be so rude.  Also you don’t get sponsored by just making a video with hard tricks.  Know what you’re saying, and don’t give people false advice.  Get your facts right.

Umm…I’m not sure any of you understand team yyf…

Team yyf is split into three different sections:
-Competition team
-Video team
-protege team

The competition team is composed of people like tyler severance who just are friggin’ beast at the yoyo and dominate competitions

The video team is composed of players like Ann Connolly and in some cases, proteges who’s main purpose is to shoot promos (of course, the competition team shoots promos aswell.)

The protege team is composed of players who are helped by competition team members.

Right now, you are not good enough to be on any team, trust me, I’ve been training to be a protege for a couple months now. You gotta have serious determination to be a protege. If you want to have a chance, practice until you have cut your fingers to shreds and then some. With great sponsorship comes great responsibility. Only when you love a company, should you even think about being sponsored. If you are like me, you want to be on the team because of the people you’ll get to meet and the places you’ll get to go, nothing is more important to me than the competitions. The whole yyf team is a bunch of nice guys (and girls), but that doesn’t mean they’ll let anybody on the team…

Ps: the OP has team yyf confused with team Duncan Professional

Pss: Yuuki Spencer didn’t get to where he was alone

Psss: All the cool kids know basic looping because it helps regens

Pssss: Dont ask to be sponsored, you’ll get flamed

Psssss: Dont mention that you want to be sponsored, you’ll get flamed

Pssssss: Dont switch teams if you do get sponsored, you’ll get flamed

Psssssss: You don’t get on the team through video, in most cases you have to prove it in a competition since you can’t edit the mistakes out.

1 Like

Did Jensen Kimmitt get flamed? No

Mr888 since when was their a video team.

Well, yes he did a little, but you know what

Sad fact of life 37: Someone out there will always hate you.

Now, as far as i’m concerned, not many people understand sponserships when they start yoyoing, but doesn’t need to be 100 posts explaining the same thing to this him, and it doesn’t seem to be the best way to welcome into the yoyo community. I think the only thing that need to be said here was, “Asking to be sponserd is not a very good way to be sponsered, just do your best and if a company likes you, they will sponser you.”

he did, but I was referring to Gentry.

I call it the video team because all they do is shoot promos, they are never really the competitors.

thanks for all : but in my country no one stmate the yoyos
only some people < i use cheap yoyo not the mayhem > the mayhem is the best from duncan >

i keep thees advise in my mine and i make it

First off, x52, don’t be telling thrower121 to spell “sponsored” correctly if you can’t even spell Evan’s name correctly. Second, mista8eight8, you can’t just say you were referring to Gentry when you make sucha generalized statement as the one that you did make. Gentry isn’t the only guy that got flamed. Third, also at mista8eight8, when using more than one “P.S.,” use P.P.S., not the other way around.

[/End Rant]

Momentum, I would suggest listening to what all the others are saying.
:wink:

does it really matter if it is post post script or not?

Post Post script? Explain please as I have no idea what you mean by that. ;D

stop arguing or a mod will inevitably get invovled.