my video for yoyoguy or yoyofactory team

Ps= post script

pss= post script script makes no sense

PPs=post post script.  makes sense

Ok, you can buy what ever yoyo you need on yoyoexpert.

work on your breakaway
http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/013-basic-breakaway.html

look up other videos on youtube.com, vimeo.com, and on the video section on the forum.  you will see how they do it to music, they link their tricks together, and they do not talk.  try to copy the way they make videos.  i do not mean that you should copy their tricks, but just use the video as a reference to the way videos are supposed to be made (at least for yoyoing).

also, keep learning new tricks.  just keep working on it.  days after days of practice, you will become a better yoyoer.

Thank you for explanation, LookAYoyo. All I know is that PPS is correct and that PSS is not, no offense directed at Mista8eight8. ;D

I desperately hope Ed will come in here and shed light on the topic. For now, I’ll try to fill in some holes. Hmm, where to begin?

Yes, Evan Nagao is sponsored. I know it’s been said, but I wanted to reiterate.
Secondly, Gentry didn’t get sponsored “not too long ago.” He was sponsored by One-Drop much earlier in the year.

Video Team? I’ve never heard of such a thing. You say there are players that only shoot promos, but if you look at YoYoFactory’s YouTube, there aren’t any players in the promos that don’t compete.

Cool kids? This isn’t school. Regens aren’t incredibly important, and aren’t used excessively.

Switching teams is your business. It shouldn’t be a concern to others, but I’ll go more in depth about that later.

David Ung, John Chow (and some others) got on the (what used to be?) Junior Team through videos.

Now that that’s cleared up, here’s my two cents.

A lot of people say you shouldn’t yoyo for the sole intention of getting sponsored. Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t say that’s necessarily true. Some people wish to get more involved in the competitive aspect and wish to represent a company to help them and have them help you. That’s fine, to an extent. Where it gets selfish is where you want to be sponsored by a company to get free stuff and to be “cool” because you’re on a team.

Bottom line is, you shouldn’t join a company unless you absolutely love them and have the right reasons. Don’t join a company unless you know you’ll never leave them. And don’t join a company for the free stuff. If you’re on a team, act like it. You have to hold yourself in a manner that correctly represents you and the company - it’s not just your rep at stake, it’s theirs too.

I’ve left some stuff open ended, so if you wish to finish it off or have questions hit me up or post in this thread. For those who want to get sponsored, I highly suggest you talk to Ed Haponik (not to get on a team, but just to know about sponsorship and similar things.)

Samad Patel
Team General-Yo
http://www.generalyo.com/

I think it’s safe to say in the zombie apocalypse that you are going to be safe because you have no brain to eat Mr.888.

They have a protege team and a company team… as it is the lines between the two are pretty hazy. Stop making things up and confusing the kids at home even more.

kthxbai

thanks, I’ve been destroying my brain in case of a zombie attack…

watch the two and tell me which one you think is the bigger competitor:

now tell me, which one do you think should be on a team for players who consistently place high

now watch this:

and tell me, which one of her performances were better?

There is no official video team, but I consider the lower placing members to be part of this “fictional” team…

I made a typo.

Gentry Got picked up by YYF.

I know. The person said he got sponsored “not too long ago.” And as I pointed out, that wasn’t true.

And yet, she’s still a competitor. You just contradicted yourself. And if we’re making imaginary teams about companies we don’t belong too, I’m part of Duncan’s rainbow unicorn team.

1 Like

[prays]

Dearest Admin,

Please lock this topic.

Your loving forum member,
Gizzyo

[/prays]

2 Likes

this is going to get locked soon, but seriously, you are just digging your grave deeper mr888.

when in a debate and trying to prove a point almost never use the word “pretend” or “imaginary” or “fictional.” that came out of your mind, not ours. they are still sponsored by yyf. just because yuuki places higher does not mean that he is on a different team, and just because ann makes more videos does not mean she is on a different team either. it is just that yuuki has more of a point grabbing routine and ann has a more… gentle? style. she makes more videos. that is all

Brb guys…

Going to make a video for my Magical Unicorn Rainbow Duncan team that me and Samad are on.

What’s that? Duncan doesn’t have a Magical Unicorn Rainbow team? Doesn’t matter: I like to fictionally place things in my mind with unicorns and rainbows and look like an idiot in front of everyone while doing it.

I feel bad for the guy who posted this vid, you totally wrecked his thread as well as digging a hole for yourself.

http://newcomicreviews.com/cliches/golfclap.gif

I don’t know what you’re talking about…Samad and I have already done tons of demonstrations for duncan crew world-rainbow

Trying to get out of argument FAIL.

lol