Which YouTubers do you guys watch?

I’ve been yo-yoing since Ned the yo-yo guy came to my elementary school in 2008 but went on a 14 year hiatus until recently. Looking for good yo-yo content creators. Throws and beers is currently my favorite but who do you guys watch?

6 Likes

I also am recently back to hobby I also watch Tom additionally watch Dylan kowalski, Brandon vu, and a little bit of angel2up there a few more out there as well that I watch occasionally

7 Likes

I’ve also been enjoying Brandon vue just wish the uploads were more consistent and longer. I really like his yo-yo vlog style

2 Likes

Yeah upload consistently can be an issues sometimes but luckily there’s a few years of videos for me to work back through haha I feel like I play them as I play

3 Likes

I really enjoy watching yoyojoe1, Brandon vu, and Nate martsolf. Yoyojoe has excellent tutorials and overall has great Yoyo content, Brandon vu on the other hand is a really great Yoyo vlogger and builds his vlogs around yoyoing, and Nate martsolf has really nice in depth Yoyo reviews and talks about the design aspects of every Yoyo. So those are my go to Yoyoutubers :wink:

6 Likes

Been watching Diego B Yoyo things for interesting tricks. Throw is another one. Recently getting more into 5A and I’ve found Josh Yee to be really good

6 Likes

I enjoy all of the above, but i think i enjoy Nate the most. I just really like his presentation style. But they are all pretty great.

5 Likes

Nate sounds like someone I’d have to check out! Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

Nate is definitely first on my list to check out after what you and another user have said about him, I appreciate your input!

2 Likes

Brandon, and Angelo, on and yoyojoe, Brandon is just so entertaining with his story’s I can’t help it

3 Likes

I watch @G2_Jake from gsquared. He usually does a few videos per week. Sometimes he talks about design or cuts yoyos in half to see weight distribution etc. Also does live streams occasionally. It’s usually pretty interesting.

7 Likes

The a-rt youtube channel has some really good tutorials and vids

3 Likes

Brandon Vu hands down best yoyo YouTuber of all time

5 Likes

All mentioned are great. Also, I REALY enjoy chilling out and watching “The Definitive yoyo.” Mike seems like a cool dude.

9 Likes

Facts!

3 Likes

Really surprised Throws and Brews hasn’t been mentioned… :thinking:

3 Likes

Tom was the first one I started watching and I still enjoy his videos quite a lot!

3 Likes

I think someone mentioned his twin:

3 Likes

Love it… Throws and Beers. :rofl:

I’m also surprised no one has said Casual Throw btw…

7 Likes

I really like listening to some of the PopCast videos @DocPop puts out. He has some interviews with some really oldschool/legend tier players and talks a lot about yoyo history. It’s great stuff to listen to in the background

I mostly just use youtube for tutorials though. My two favorite channels lately have been Ostrich Trick from Yuma Watanabe and Yuta Kashiwaya https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73rlCSUuZmvlUzzUI8R9Lg/videos, and Lin Junyi’s personal channel https://www.youtube.com/c/JunyiLin/videos

7 Likes