Which YouTubers do you guys watch?

Top five: yotricks, Brandon Vu, Lucas Decker, yoyowen, and yoyojoe

3 Likes

I love them all. TokYo-Yo and The Definitive Yoyo are in my top 2.

3 Likes

Surprised it took a bit for this name to come up.

5 Likes

It looks to me that itโ€™s been a year since he has added any new content and then it was only a couple of videos. I did really enjoy his channel and I hope it comes back.

6 Likes

There are way more than I thought. Iโ€™ll try not to leave any out. These are pretty much all the people I follow that are somewhat active:

A-RT, Recess, Tsukasa Takatsu, Diego B., SLUSNY, YoYoExpert, YoTricks, Yoyowen, Doc Pop, Throws โ€˜N Brews, Casual Throw, The Definitive Throw, Dylan Kowalski, Brandon Vu, Angel2Up, Gentry Stein, Nate Martsoff, YoYoJoe1, MrMatio, EOS44, ilinx, Breakaway Cotton, Robin Stricklin, Michael Montgomery, and Duns Broccoli (for sweet Jensen tunes).

6 Likes

Dylan Kowalski, the YYE tutorials with Andre Boulay, YoTricks tutorials, Yoyowen, and thereโ€™s a channel called Altkm that has some good yoyo content among other skill toys.

Ivan

3 Likes

Hereโ€™s a list of the more popular yoyo related channels:

Feel free to add more, this post is a wiki.

12 Likes

Yes! @Roy_Dodge is out of the country touring with his rockabilly band.

1 Like

That isnโ€™t 5โ€ฆ

The only one I have the Bell active on anymore is for @sakatuca Takatsu Tsukasa. Always amazing and and with great music selections.

One of the latest

3 Likes

It is now

Nice!

1 Like

ME TOO!!! Although I yoyoโ€™d since I was a little kid but it wasnโ€™t u til the NED yoyo school shows that I went in depth with it !! As for you tubers my favorites Dylan kowalski i just like his personality.

1 Like

Iโ€™m not popular but I have made a few videos RC yo-yo - YouTube
Iโ€™m currently working on some new content ideas

2 Likes

I really like the Vu videos where he takes you in the experience of competing. His last one on the Czech Nationals was sweet. Condensed into one video.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve posted this a few times but deff Junyi Lin
From team top yo

3 Likes

Right now I have been watching Nate Marsoff, Brandon Vu and YoYoJoe, as well as check out the Kill your YoYo PodCast from @Modern_yoyos
My two main yo-youtubers in the past have been Lucas Decker and YoYoJoe1. They havenโ€™t been posting recently because of college or just being busy. I used to watch Lucas Decker all the time because they were just so fun to watch but his videos have changed to make the videos more targeted for non yoyo-ers.

2 Likes

I follow Brandon Vu every now and then, I like the chill videos and similar but I am interested to see so many of the ones advice by you all, I am curious!

Iโ€™ve been watching Dylan Kowalski, Brandon Vu, Diego B., and Nate Marstolf mostly.

I like to compare tutorials of the same tricks. Especially the English language ones vs more international because the same tricks will be taught differently or the style will be different. As an example, thereโ€™s this shinya kido video he does for the jp rewind where he teaches the 1.5 hook two different ways and Iโ€™ve only ever seen English language tutorials teach it the second way. I donโ€™t know what heโ€™s saying but the auto translate gets some of it right and when it gets the translation wrong, itโ€™s entertaining. (Slack=stream)