My Freestyle. Please watch and comment!

Here is my freestyle, Its my first so be gentle.

later.

Keep it spinning™

Robert, that was great! You are very smooth!!!

1 Like

Nice finger work, can’t see the string but i can tell what you are doing. Nice keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nice tricks Robert, keep throwing!

Happy Throwing! =]

PS: Your face look different than your avatar.

1 Like

That’s because I haven’t shaved in a few days and I got my hair cut. Oh and I’m 2 years older now so yea I look a bit different.

Yea sorry that you cant see the string. My camera is really old so you cant see things that well. I hope to get a new camera sometime.

Thanks Samad, I know its alright but still you are way better.

Later guys and thanks!

Keep it spinning™

Nice video man! I wish I could do half those tricks =P Nice flops too.

For the next video, I would recommend filming outside because natural light is better for video taping in than light bulbs. I was going to say something else but I forgot so I’ll post later if I remember :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I remember what I was going to say. Well, once again, nice video, especially for a first one. What I was going to say though: try to work on your binds so you don’t have to double wrap much. I have to say that it looks cool the first couple times since I don’t see it much but just try to work on them. Good job though, and keep it up!

1 Like

Well it was dark out side and my mom wanted to make a vid to put on her myspace so I just got my desk lamp and put it on me. Also my camera doesn’t pick up light well. As for the binds, yea I know but I play rather unresponsive so I have to bind like that. I know they aren’t that flashy but it gets the job done. I’ll work on them though try to learn some new ones. Later and thanks for the response.

Keep it spinning™

Hey man liked it alot got to work on my flops! the crap light show’s the pink of yer yo off nice lol

1 Like

Yeah, I think the thing is that you have the light behind you and in front of the camera. Have the light behind the camera facing you. You should get better results, I think.

1 Like

Nice. Keep it up. Im hoping to get a good enough camera to make a video of me sometime. I can probaly just borrow my girlfriend’s camera though, haha. :smiley:

Great vid.

1 Like

And next time wear a much darker shirt. That will help. I just realized you were using a yoyo master edition Dark Magic, correct? Cool I have one too =)

1 Like

If you mean like have the light pointing at me, it was i had set up a desk lamp on my table. That’s as good as it is gonna get with out it being daylight.

We have a winner. Yea its a master edition DM with no caps and a well broken in kk bearing. String I made my self but you can’t see it so who cares. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Well, by the looks of it, there is a light coming from behind you.

1 Like

Yea thats just the living room light, I had a lamp pointing at me though. I guess I should have turned it off. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Smooth, creative tricks. You flowed into the arm grind really well, alot of players do them really awkwardly, but you executed it rather nicely.

Folks are talking all about natural light and camera and whatnot, but I cannot stress how important that dark shirt is. Also, try to ditch the design. Turn it inside out or backwards or something. Or both!

I’m looking forward to more.

1 Like

Thanks man! It’s great to have real yoyoers approval because well it’s never happened to me before. You all have been a great help. Also whats wrong with my shirt. I know it’s not good with the string but this is my fav shirt, Heck I have it on right now. Later.

Keep it spinning™

That was Great! I enjoyed it. If you do another one where the string is visible, then it would be even cooler.

1 Like

More than likely I will. Later.

Keep it spinning™

well Xdohl pretty much said what I was going to say

so nice video for a first, definitely better then my first.

1 Like

Looks cool man.

I am still learning tricks, nevermind putting some together… looks smooth.

1 Like