My 54 Stunt Peg trick: PSYCHO ROLL

i know this may have been done with a similar style already, but i doubt it’s been named. so im stamping it with an official name… lady’s and gentleman may i introduce to you…the PSYCHO ROLL

let me know what y’all thinks.  btw…  the 54 is amazing. everyone should own one

I think it’s called a Peg Flop.

Either way, cool trick.

BEtter answer that phone, it might be important :smiley:

Hahaha, Yah. It was important.

And if it is a peg flop (which is a terrible name) post a video with that exact same move please so I can see it

Ahh…gyro stunt…

Watch mine again. That’s not what I did.

I trapezed, swung back, caught the peg, did a horizontal 180, and quickly did a vertical barrel roll.

It’s a lot different

Close enough, that basically just a different way to get into it. It’s pretty much the same thing. And frankly, I couldn’t even tell a difference.

Whatever . Mine has 2 spins. Different spins. His has 1. That’s pike saying machine 5 and split the atom are the same . I’ll make a better video with more angles

Then call it double gyro stunt. I can see though it’s slightly different.

Yah it is different. And there is no way I’m calling it a double gyros stunt. I made it, the name stays

I geuss be thankful theres not patent law cause someone could get sued lol, not that I care any. I mean after all it’s not like your gonna get a contract or sponsership or signature yo for that 1 trick. I mean both tricks r practically the same. You may set up different to get into the move but Honestly, it’s still the same. And I don’t even yoyo that well, still learning. Plus when someone says they’ve seen it some place else and gives proof, you don’t throw yourself on the floor and throw a tantrum kicking and screaming. LoL J/K but seriously you should take someone’s word for it or do the research on it. Cause you kinda sounded like a 5 yr old. He has just trying to help.

If you don’t care, why would you post something insulting like this? You can agree or disagree, but accusing him of throwing a tantrum and comparing him to a 5 year old is way off-base. Defending your position and throwing a tantrum are two entirely different things.

He was merely making a video to show off a new trick. I think that’s a good thing. He wasn’t screaming for sponsors or acting like he cured cancer. The other responses might have been trying to help, but you were just being insulting, and there’s no cause for that.

Before you settle into bad habits on here, let me give you some advice: Insults aren’t helpful. Insults are necessary. Insults aren’t wanted. There are already enough childish people on here that don’t contribute anything as far as discussion, advice, or constructive criticism are concerned. If you have something non-insulting to say, even if it’s criticism, then go for it. But try to word it constructively and without sounding like a jerk.

Just trying to help.

Nice trick! I’ve been finding my stunt pegs to be a serious blast.

From what i can tell this is a reverse gyro trapeze with a string rejection that wraps around the other post which causes the vertical flop.

So actually this trick is way different than a gyro flop, for all of you trying to tear down this guy’s trick maybe watch this again closely.

1 Like

Ya Shaun, your a poop face, so there, take that!!! :smiley:

As for my punk rock brother, love the trick!!! One of these days I’ll get the money for a 54 w/ pegs and rock them like a GT Performer (yup, I went there!)

Hahahaha! Thanx Mike!

I’ve actually got a couple more ill post . Maybe if I have time tonite

Do it up!

Naming tricks?

Oh man after making like a billion of them I just don’t bother anymore.

I only name the ones I do every day