My 54 Stunt Peg trick: PSYCHO ROLL

I’m gona copy your trick and show everyone it at every yoyo meet/competition and tell them its called the “rim peg stick double gyro twirl spin pop” and that I made it up. :smiley: na im jk i think its different and deserves your name. looks a lot cooler than the other video.

Hahahaha , I love that name! And thanks for the compliment

Someone was trying to explain that it looked similar to another trick and he kinda, well I thought it was wrong how he was acting towards someone elses help

To me it was a little rude. maybe he could have said "hey I understand where your coming from, but just check my vid out a cpl more times. You know I ment no harm by it and it looked like you where more affended then he was. I mean dang I couldn’t even do those tricks, I’m still learning boingy boingy and others. he has his skills. but if you feel that strongly about how I posted myBad Habits, I mean god forbid me for speaking my mind. I’m the nicest guy you can meet, I mean I’m learning all this YoYo stuff so I can teach my 2yr old nephew. Hey Saskabilly I am so sorry for what I said if I hurt your feelings I Appoligize and ment no harm, dang you could of even came back at me, in which I was expecting. Was expecting someone else to. again I appoligize For My BAD HABIT (or in my opinion speakin my mind) At least I didn’t use swear words. Sorry to All I Offended