what the heck?

at 3:00 what the heck is that? is it off string? couse it doesnt look like one, does  anybody knows it? couse its soo damn nice <3

It’s still on the string.

do u know name/tutorial for it?

No, sorry. lol

It’s 1a. Here’s the video for it on 365yoyotricks. It might not help that much, but it’s the best I’ve got. If you really need it after this, I might possibly be able to make a tutorial for it. If you do, just ask. I’ll see what I can do. :slight_smile:

it would be nice if u could make a tutorial ;p tbh i cant see what exactly hes doing there, not that advanced tho yet

Little more interesting way to get into the same position, basically can do that with any trick that leaves you with a slip knot, this should help:

(Owen) #8

I think its just from the ping pong mount and he’s just sliding it back and forth.

Yup, that’s pretty much it. There are several ways to technically do it, I guess then. Hadn’t really thought about it.

NathanC i love you :Pthanks to you i already learned this trick + ping pong + GT to tower a trapeze to tower :smiley: ha perfect evening

PS i already know a lots of tricks like zipper matrix skin the gerbil mach 5 boing bong ninja vanishes few GTs budha revenges 1.5 slack mounts all mounts whips even ann connolys magic trick AND i still cannot get through barrel rolls… that trick is just impossible to do for me ;< i knwo the motion all steps but when i am doing it fast i dont get this effect :< i think i have to film myself and beg you for help :< couse its rly frustrating