New mount

So, I was bored and just started doing weird stuff with my yoyo. And this is what I found out; So land on a trapeze. Then put your NTH thumb in the loop (the trapeze). Then you will have a string between your index finger and your thumb. From there use your TH index to grab that string between your index and thumb. After that pull that string out to the right, and towards the side closest to you… You will have a shape that looks like when you do a wrist mount an push into the single string making the triangles. So far I couldn’t do cool moves. Can anyone make a trick with this?

I don’t fully understand what you mean…

Could you make a video?

Hmm… Sorry fr the bad explanation. :-[
Unfortunately I do not have a youtube account or any other accounts to post my video, I’ll try to at least. Again, I’m very sorry.

No worries… I’m a weird guy and I don’t understand things that well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx a lot, but it’s my fault I can’t post a video… So yeah.

Throw a trapeze. Put your thumb in it so your thumb and index finger are holding the trapeze. Got it? Good. Now, spread your thumb and index finger apart about an inch or so. Take your throwhand pointer, and grab the string between the spread thumb and pointer on your NTH. With me so far? When you do that, make sure you grab it from the back of the string that the yoyo is attached to. You will see what I mean when you do it. Now just pull your TH (with the string you just grabbed with your pointer) back to where it was before.

He wants you to make a trick from this, I can’t come up with anything

Oh well, I was just wondering. Hmm… If the yoyo swings over to the left I don’t know how but it kind of landed in a weird string formation where if you pull one of the string and let go of your other hand it forms a GT.

I think I might understand it now… :stuck_out_tongue:

I can try to make a trick… If you pop out the front it looks interesting.

1 Like

Ok, so if you pop the yoyo out away from you then you will end up with a big loop.Use your TH and grab the left side of the loop around the middle string the yoyo’s hanging on. Then let go of it,and you will be left in an unmounted green triangle.

I don’t think I undertsand it. I am doing something different, and you just get some stupid looking mount lol

Lol anyways I’m just glad someone can actually do something with this haha

Hmm, I’m not even sure if I’m doing the same mount… But, I made a really cool slack whippy Eiffel Tower off of it!

I need to find the camera… :slight_smile:

Hey, here’s the trick I made up…

Out of his mount you can wrap the string underneath the yoyo and it makes a heart.

Nice! You should make a tutorial!

If I have enough time. :P  I can try to, but I don’t know how long it will take. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been experimenting with it, and found out some cool things. I’ve found out a way to get into a mount I invented a few days ago, some transitions into other mounts/tricks, some new tricks (not very good yet), and a repeater. I like it.

That’s cool…Can you post a tutorial? I won’t mind if you can’t, I don’t want anybody to feel uncomfortable. ;D

Me? I might be able too… Not sure if I have enough time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Trying shadowz tower slack trick, I managed to land a double green triangle. Been trying the tower slack for about an hour now… I must be doing like a small piece but an important piece wrong.