My 54 Stunt Peg trick: GYRO TOWER

here is another new Stunt Peg trick. Sorry it’s in three videos. different angles etc.  if i combine them on my comp the quality goes to crap. i really hate my computer.

that last one is as slow-mo as i could make it in order to see the three towers and spins

thanks! :slight_smile:

I love tower tricks!!! I so need a 54!!!

Nice! That looked really cool. O0

I honestly thought more people would like this trick. :-\

There there. I thought it was funky fresh my man 8)

yeah that happens to me alot

now thats a cool trick dang, I need to learn faster lol. I’m going onto like 5-6mths of throwing, I don’t remember, lol only because I just love throwing a Yo that I don’t really keep track. But I’m learnning more then I ever did when I was like 13-14 and throwing a yomega. I was maybe basic and barely intermediate level and had noone to throw with growing up so got bored. Now 33 and Internet, I upgraded my Yo and have been watchin all kinds of tutorials to learn everything I can. Who needs a throw buddy when you can learn from Andre Boulay, lol.
But as fro the Gyro Tower it’s a nice trick. I like Tower Tricks, I just learned um… a Tower to GT and then I was praticing Drop in the Bucket and when I was in the setup and the string slipped off my throwhand finger and realized I was in some type of reverse GT. Um is that a Trick or a coo mistake on my part. But I never realized how many Tower tricks where out there. Nice Trick Saskabilly, Looks like basic Tower till the yo Flops. Nice Job

Ya, I love towers. I got a couple mote that I have secretly stashed away for now. I’ve been throwing for 6 months now too. But I don’t really watch tutorials. I like throwing my own way and seeing what happens. I’m the same with music. I don’t play other ppls songs unless I completely change it.

Thanks for the compliments