Mowl Forum Chat AMA and GIVEAWAY Fri to Tue (4/15 to 4/19)!

The Q(New color way) is scheduled to be release on May 5th.
We are currently preparing the announcement, so please stay tuned.

5 Likes

my favorite is Asahi and loving new Asahi beer call “Asahi Maruehu” :beer:

5 Likes

I just graduated from high school normally and my business style is done in the style of learning the necessary parts while doing it.

I am a person who works with my senses, so I can’t stop thinking about mowl staff, mowl people and business partners. Thank you all for your support.

6 Likes

Rocking my gold on gold Surveillance today. It’s always on my desk watching over me.

Will we see more engraving work from Mr Hibari?

I love his engravings, it is why I wanted an original 6061 Surveillance (forest green and gold :drooling_face:) and the reason I bought the Surveillance HPF.

Also, are there going to be more runs of the Surveillance HPF?

2 Likes

Thanks for posting the nice pics! Love your collection!

If you are a player who is used to shooting, you know the ropes and the preparation is just deciding on the location and the mood of the video, so we do the preparation a few days in advance.

Sometimes the video can be made with almost no revisions after editing, but sometimes we may feel that the music does not fit from the rough video and we may have to make it again from one, so the production time varies considerably depending on the video.

For the video we are currently working on, we are looking for music for about 2 months, but sometimes this means that time is just passing without deciding on the music.

4 Likes

Thank you for the your purchase HPF!
We have a plan to work with Hibari, but not sure when it will be.
Yes! We’ll release HPF more! Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Got the Surveil secondhand, but it’s fantastic!

9 Likes

Would you guys ever consider a plated yoyo? Like a copper or nickel Vigilancia?

2 Likes

Would you ever make a 2A set? Your left and right eye artwork made me wonder about that.

5 Likes

Love the engravings on the Surveil!
Have you considered collaborating with a-rt? I’m sure it would be awesome!

6 Likes

That’s Awesome! Thank you!

@mowlkenta thanks for doing an AMA on the YYEF it has been a nice read. I’ve been a Mowl fan and have a dedicated door full, with the mono-metals being some of my favorites, but I also enjoy the others. The response is probably my favorite attribute from your product line, as every model doesn’t disappoint in this regard.

The player who really turned me on the the Q was machitako on Instagram and YouTube and I think he would make a great Mowl Ambassador if you are considering other players outside of the pure contest scene.

I’m really getting into your collab Strings with Kitty, hopefully these will also make it to the YYE store as I’ve already mentioned to @YoYoExpertGarrett in other post.

I’m glad to see that you think yoyo is more, as I also share the same Obsession

It was also really cool to see some Ms with Recess;

Another favorite that’s been in my top 5 for the last year is the Highwall, both engraved and unengraved.

Don’t really have any questions in particular that haven’t already been raise and answered above. Just really enjoy what Mowl is doing and the brand aesthetic that you have created. A lot of my collection so far has had to be imported from Japan, I hope as supply chain issues get resolved, that we will see more availability state side here at YYE.

And for all of you who slept on the Q, you are missing out. Look forward to another run…

Maybe an engraved version?

10 Likes

Any more titaniums coming?

2 Likes

Yes a Q-Ti would be rather amazing

2 Likes

Do the categories of yo-yos affect your play? That may be hard to answer, so let’s just say for Organic shaped yoyos (like the Q or Hybrid) compared to a not organic shape like the Surveillance? Do you tend towards a style or type of trick using one or the other? Do you find yourself avoiding certain styles or specific tricks with one shape vs the other?

How long have each of you been with Mowl?
Why did you join?

thank you for comment. we are working with Japanese Anodize company in Osaka, Japan now. we are hoping you’re gonna love it :owl:

2 Likes

LOVING WHAT JENSEN IS DOING! hoping he is checking here :owl:

3 Likes

Was the Highwalls art inspired by Junji Ito? It has a very Remina/Enigma of Amigara Fault feel to it. Was the first thing I thought of when I saw it for the first time.

3 Likes

we are working on new Ti models.

3 Likes