More CLYW variety?

Does anyone think it would be cool if CLYW expanded their materials? (Ex. A delrin chief)

No. I will take predictable quality over variety any day of the week.

I’m not saying lower quality. CLYW precision with delrin/titanium/ etc. I’m not saying plastic, but other materials.

a ti clyw? people complain about their prices as it is. :stuck_out_tongue:
I heard rumor of a plastic a few months back. not sure what ever happened to that

Sure it might be like $600, but tell me it wouldn’t be cool to have. The ultimate collectors piece haha

reminds me of the c22. I still want one of those, just for the box. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it actually might be cool. Maybe not plastic or wood (I like the materials they use just fine), but maybe if they made a fast, stable, long spinning wide throw I’d definitely be extremely compelled to buy it… I can picture it, now… It’s sooo beautiful…sniffsniff

4A CLYW. Now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be cool to see some other things besides aluminum anyway.

No. CLYW is a high end boutique yoyo company. If they were to make a plastic, it would have to be a very limited run, not a full scale production run. Cause then they would turn into YYF.

A delrin would be cool I think. Plus it might be a little cheaper so people on a lower budget could afford a CLYW

sorry, this’ll sound dumb but beat with me, what’s a derlin??

*bear

A delrin is a high quality plastic.

Pretty much a high grade plastic. It has a cool feel, unlike any other material you’ll throw.

You should look into getting a derlin throw, they’re always fun to have around.

thank you! I’ve heard good things about the Severe? What do you think?

I’ve heard (almost) nothing but good things about the delrin severe. Go for it. :slight_smile:
Another good choice is the c3 halo.

I’ve never played delrin but I have an octave 3 coming soon

Derlin Severe = Best plastic ever made

Ok, thanks a lot, guys!

Yeah for sure look into getting the Severe! It’s amazing, I take it everywhere and use it all the time… it competes with the best of them!