Mordo613 - Slow payer

should I say I told you all so? cuz I did. lol

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh489/mordo613/3599f14c63eadae4aa8e3dd3106f54cd_zpsf438d3e1.jpghttp://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh489/mordo613/e200d6bdab5f60d6eea2cb09d0d1bacc_zps47ae4281.jpg

Please view the pictures above.

This is all due to the sellers misunderstanding of paypals functions.
I paid him on April 2. With proof ^^^

The money was put in his pending balance because I paid as soon as the tracking number was recieved.
(April 2)

Due to the fact that the money went to the sellers “pending balance”
The seller freaked out and thought I was “scamming” him.

Anyone with even a rudimentary paypal knowledge would understand what money in a pending balance means.

For anyone who thinks the April 2 payment was late,

We agreed I would pay him after I recieved the yoyo.
He asked for the original 6$ gifted so he can pay for shipping.
I tried to be considerate and did just that.

Then after he shipped and gave me the tracking number he started begging me for payment.
I saw the tracking so I figure why not? Here’s a guy who needs the money fast so I paid him right then.
(Before the yoyo was received)

On April 2. Yoyo arrived a couple days later.

Then I get thrown under the bus for trying to be a bit considerate.

You also sent me the money as buying it as an item, which makes it pend. I have to wait 21 days for it unless you confirm the item that you got it how you wanted which I asked you to but you refuse to confirm it, you refuse to communicate and you refuse to admit that you confirmed it today because of you’re scared to admit it for I made this post.

Nope didn’t “confirm” anything today.
And… Yes I send it like I was buying an item…

What was I doing again?
Buying an item…

I also asked you to confirm it but you said “no i’ll confirm when I get the item” and you did but instead you waited until I got the admin into this.

Ya that quote is me saying:

I recieved your yoyo,
I still don’t know what you mean by confirm.

Why does it take you so long to ship morro?

I have never actually completed a deal with Mordo before, but I have gone back and forth with him in PMs numerous times over various trades and such. I can’t say that I have had the best experience with him, but I can’t say it’s been the worst experience. He does talk in a very condescending way in PMs, which I don’t particularly appreciate, but whatever. Honestly, jhb is right, all he’s doing is looking to find great deals, however I feel the way he does it is very disrespectful and I don’t appreciate it.

My son and I have had several dealings with Mordo. I agree his way about buying things is difficult. If you agree to a deal and he gets his way you are to responsible. I have had to push back because I was sent the incorrect amount or processed a complete refund when needed. None of these things should disqualify someone from the BST. Difficult yes, impossible no.

Please understand that if you compromise on a price and see someone else sell it for more it was your own impatience.

Why not just send it all as a gift? I know you’ve tried to use that as a way to get things cheaper in the past since it would be the same as another amount with fees.

That’s what I was trying to do , but he says “im buying an item” so he’s forcing himself to click something different than the gifting option

This is just plain stupid. Mordo knew that it would go pending to my paypal which means I can’t use the money and mordo could cancel that pending balance. I message him the next day because I notice the money wasn’t in my Paypal. He said no I can confirm it once I receive the yoyo. Which he did receive! and still no payment. And if he wants to play the screenshot game sure.

First I ask him if he can confirm it because I already gave him his tracking # he says no he wants to confirm it when he gets the yoyo, eventhough we already said I get the money when I give him the tracking.Then the yo-yo comes and I send him 4 messages saying too confirm it. He refuses to make contaact. Then When I make this all big and post it to put mordo on blast he confirms it. Now he refuses to admit that he didn’t confirm it. He’s a joke

I still don’t see what mordo did wrong here. You told him to wait until you shipped to pay. He sent payment very shortly after you shipped. End of story.

For the record, here is how my 2 successful transactions with mordo have gone:

Successful transaction 1: I list yoyo on BST. Mordo asks prices. I give price. Mordo counters. I counter with final price. Mordo pays. I send yoyo. Mordo receives yoyo promptly is happy with yoyo.

Successful transaction 2: Mordo PMs me saying he has a yoyo I want. I ask price. He gives price. I counter. He counters. I accept. Mordo sends yoyo. I receive yoyo promptly and am happy with yoyo.

Here is how my unsuccessful transactions with mordo have gone:

Mordo asks prices on yoyos and how smooth they are/aren’t. I respond with prices and my opinion. Mordo either decides he is not interested in the yoyos any more or counters. We are unable to reach an agreement and no deal is made, which is completely normal.

tl;dr: I have had many interactions with mordo, none of them left me with a bad taste in my mouth or unhappy in any way. Prior to the clearly undeserved negative he received in this deal with Ordinary_Jerry he had 0% negative out of over 100 transactions.

Thank you so much Oops. Somebody who gets it. I wish I could hit the thank you button but can’t. Thanks again.

Does anybody know what he’s talking about with the confirming thing? Isn’t that something PayPal does after a certain period of time? I’m so lost about why Jerry would make such a hurtful and degrading thread.

And again why does it take you so long to ship?

I generally dont take that long to ship.
But that was more of a fluke because USPS was screwing up all my packages.
I am a very busy guy and try to ship as fast as I can.
Not making excuses, its an area i need to improve in and i know that.

I only ask because someone else mentioned it in your feedback from ebay.