Money earning ideas?

wanna know what I did when I was looking for money?? I custom painted PS3 and Xbox controllers :smiley: I still do !! for friends and strangers ! I actually doubted it was gonna work, but it did, people were always looking for presents for their friends or even for themselves.

it’s a really easy and fun to do home based job lol

I can let you in on the details :slight_smile: shoot me a msg if you’re interested! I made about 300$ in couple of weeks, well depending on how many people wanted things! I can show you some pictures for ideas!

Tuxedo Dave got to it before me, but washing cars was huge in my town. I just went from door to door with a bucket, soap, sponges and towels. I charged $10 to do it and people jumped at it. I just made sure I did a great job so they’d use me again when I came around in a month. Some cars I did all year round.

Also, how about dog walking? Put a flyer in mailboxes around town offering your services. There are people that do this in big cities and make bank. $5 per 20 minute walk, and you could probably do two at a time. With just 1 customer committed to daily walks, that’s 1 walk per day, 7 walks per week, $35 total per week, for about 2 hours and 20 minutes worth of work. Get 3 customers and you’re making over $100 per week.

Go to a populated place, put down a hat, take out your fav yoyo, and throw :smiley:

If you do the dog poop thing, it’s your duty to start a manure business as well.

I know someone that did this and made more money than she had at her old job, so much that the IRS got on her back!

I can do all this work, it’s the going to people’s doors…

I’m a little shy…

Better to get over that now than when you REALLY need to work with the public-- your first job in retail, for example. :wink: Knocking on doors is only hard the first 10 times you do it. Then it’s not so hard. Another ten times and it’s normal. :wink:

Well no one is forcing you. It all depends on how bad you want that one drop.

One drop ::slight_smile: one drop!!!

I sell cans and bottles with my brother, and we split the money. I have more than $1,000 stored in my bank from doing that.

Where would you go to do that? The recycling plant?

Also, you drink a lot of Soda Pop then! (:D!!)

mcyoyo means we sell them back to recycling center. It helps to get a lot of your neighbors to give you their cans and bottles that they would otherwise just throw in the trash. Most of it comes from our neighbors.

I know what he meant.

So just go to my local recycling plant/center and they give money on the pound?

Uh get a job…

Where do you live? If there is anywhere with enough foot traffic just try busking! You can earn money and yoyo at the same time!

The ones near me do. I live in cal, don’t know where you live. Yeah, they do, but you’ll need alot to make alot. A whole minivan full, depending on how much aluminum, plastic, and glass you have will get you between 30-80 dollars. Most of the time I get around 50 dollars. I forgot to say you’ll need to sort them between the kinds. I think that there are better ways to get money unless you can get alot of people to give you their recycling.

Busking - It is street performing, if you didn’t know.

Rob a bank

Jk dont do that

Everyone, I live in NC.

I am to young to have a job. (13)

My parents have friends that say their sons did the can thing and got lots of cash. So that’s a go!

Me 2!!! Where in NC? I street perform to get money btw