Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 3

I knew the advertisement stated that the Deeper State puts you in a Deeper State of zen…but I don’t know why I never thought to hit myself in the head with it…that’s when the Deepest State comes in…:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no, looks like i missed this one… i will upload the tricks from last two weeks together :smiley:

lazyness

1 Like

Yoooo. I would love a Deepest state like gimme a deep state but like 10g heavier please! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hard hat and face shield required/recommended*

Speaking of deep states

6 Likes

I could really get behind the idea a Deepest State myself. I like both of the States with weight rings, but aside from weight, what else would you change? I think both are incredible and I can’t conceive of what a 3rd iteration would be like. I know I’d be happy with much softer corners.

1 Like

This is a Fat Tire…

2 Likes

Nah deep state with SS rings would be silly. I would buy it

1 Like

Now you’ve got me thinking of what a Fat Tire 20/20 would play like responsive…

2 Likes

Someone has done this it was probably @Slestak75 or @Pun1sh3R i remember this for some reason.

I like the fat tire 20/20 I should get one…

I don’t know just the weight bc it’s kinda flimsy imo

:grin::+1:

3 Likes

I dont have either of the deeo states, but would be more interested in the deeper state if it had their side effect system.

Might be a good spot for them to start if they really wanted to update it, just my 2 cents as a potential buyer.

3 Likes

I did modify a pair of Side Effects. They currently live in my Fat Tire.

But if I pick up any other yoyo with side effects, I can just move them over and try.

1 Like

Beans have been counted. Good Luck to those who submitted.

4 Likes

Deep state and deeper state are the same as far as play, but deep state has side effects. So it’s my personal favorite

6 Likes

I’ve got a fresh crispy Thomas Jefferson for you if that wheel lands on my name. :wink: or is it illegal to bribe a boomer?

2 Likes

I don’t think Cody will budge for 2 bucks but also it’s G2 Jake you gotta bribe. We give the list to him to spin the wheel and I think
Jake’s rate is higher than a Jefferson lol

2 Likes

Mr. Brandon is correct. I felt it necessary to have a non-biased incorruptible individual spinning the names. Eliminates any pre-preceived conflict of interest.

Not saying I am corruptable. I am a man of my word.

3 Likes

Ok fine. I’ve got a Jefferson and a Washington just for him!

2 Likes