Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 2

I’m going to just offer a counterpoint and say I love the Origen for responsive freehand which, while not exactly the same as 0A, is still heavily stall based.

4 Likes

I like it for 0a , but it certainly isn’t as easy as most of my other responsives. I think @Pun1sh3R is right that it’s more geared towards 1a play. I think someone would be better off getting a butterfly XT if they’re looking to get into 0a.

Oooo, why haven’t I tried my glued Mr85 bearing in my Origen? I need to do that. I bet that would help make 0a work a little better on it.

4 Likes

2April^2

That kept happening to me too at first, but once I figured it out, the regen with the NTH behind TH felt more natural than in front of TH. My revelation was to kind of point to the right and down once I begin the regen flick. That way the loop can fall off your finger before coming around for the next trapeze. :v: :yo-yo:

2 Likes

So these were due yesterday instead of today? The first post states the 15th.

2 Likes

Izipatia has a point :thinking:. Up to the judges on how to handle.

Good tip to the copy writers, as a journalist we use noon or midnight to avoid confusion. So they probably MEANT midnight pacific time on Thursday but wrote it as 11:59 pm today instead, (which would have been written out as Midnight Friday if that was the case).

2 Likes

I’d say post it up if you got it filmed. Worse they can say is “too late” but I doubt they would as the mistake was on their part.

1 Like

That’s fair. Our bad. We haven’t drawn anything so if you got a video feel free to post it. I can track the remaining beans.

This was a carry over from week 1 when we extended it due to the leap day. Easy mistake. We are only human so have at it.

6 Likes

Hey thanks. No worries I was just really ill this week and figured I’d have a few hours to try lol. All week I kept thinking “make it till Friday” lol

3 Likes

Here we go. I couldn’t get the Donut Trucks but I never figured out regular Trucks so I figured it wouldn’t happen. Thanks for the opportunity!

9 Likes

Yo I really hope this counts still since his did

6 Likes

I couldn’t get the Donut Trucks down, so here’s my one trick submission!

6 Likes

Hello week 3 is not yet available, only the YouTube video is there.

3 Likes

Week 2 Winners.

MK1/SW Harbinger @TryCatchThrow

RCS Mobile Gammer @HappyYoyoer

Congratulations! Message me your shipping details so we can get thes Coming to you.

15 Likes

Wow. Thats awesome! Thanks!

7 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Very cool congrats to the winners. I’m envious of them both. Gonna need to go buy my gamer now.

3 Likes

Congrats dudes! Awesome prizes!!

3 Likes