MK1 and Spinworthy present - The RBC!

Nice!

4 Likes

totally agree with your observation there. this thing is a game changer. I truly believe it will go down as a legendary yoyo, and will command quite the price 5-10 years from now. I just hope they do another production run so I can get a red one. I have an orange and a gold one. I havnt really touched any of my other yoyos in almost 2 weeks now lol.

if I didn’t have a baby coming on the way in 3 weeks, id buy 10 of them and hold them as investment pieces. they are just TOO good.

8 Likes

Maybe a good size run of red RBCs. They appear to be the most in demand. ???

3 Likes

Hope you like it! Ordered mine last week and its on the verge of getting lost in shipping :grimacing: hope i get it within the week though

3 Likes

First spinworthy and mk1, very pleased! A new favorite. also if anyone knows what string it comes with let me know!

14 Likes

Good news!

4 Likes

i felt the same way when i got mine in as well !!! its my first mk1 and spinworthy throw and i couldn’t be more happier !!! and i believe the sting it came with is an ots (original throw string) normal thickness string :grin: just to answer your question :wink:

4 Likes

Alright thanks, im gonna go buy those now

2 Likes

Nvm sold out, anything similar out there?

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

4 Likes

Zipline Alphaline is working well too.

2 Likes

Glad you mentioned them, got some buisness class snow whites.

1 Like

For all of you who are finding your RBC to turn unresponsibe or semi responsive, try cranking it the tiniest bit tighter and it worked for me.

8 Likes

I haven’t had to do any maintenance outside of changing string on either of my RBCs lol

7 Likes

Just an update the yoyoball bearing tool, i find it doesnt work on the rbc, doesnt go snug enough to wiggle out

2 Likes

I never actually used the yoyoball tool…i used the ZG version… but that’s not sold on yye. They where sold with el MiJo but @jeduardo might be able to help you get one.

2 Likes

Yea i would buy one then lol

1 Like

The new component of our new bearing removal tool is being finished this weekend.

I am planning to have them ready by next week.

17 Likes

Were there always B-Grades in stock? I saw them up and I had to grab one before they sold out.

3 Likes

I sent a few more into YYE

6 Likes