Mini yo-yo - Help me choose

Yoyofreaks #hashtag.

By happenstance I ended up with a popstar, it’s at least as good as the zipppfly was. I also have started using my GenXs as a daily carry because no one would by it, it’s actually grown on me quite a lot and it’s undersized enough to not slow me down but also solid enough to stop a bank robbery.

2 Likes

How much did you pay for the green popstar out of curiosity?

I have the newer model in blue (b-grade)…but would like to buy another mini at some point, but I want my next to be green which cuts my options WAY back lol. There’s the old popstar like you have and the executive as well that looks pretty awesome (though pricey).

2 Likes

Dude, I got a ridiculous deal that bordered robbery. I don’t want to make enemies by saying this someplace more popular but DocPop is overpriced, I want the executive Saturday nightXXX colorway and I’ll end up getting it soon but I’ll be screaming as I pay. Lucky for me I bagged a Bolt 2 for $50 on the BST because if I paid $70 for that with that cheap flat bearing it comes with stock I’d be losing sleep for weeks. The popstar I got is green, pads are worn out it’s yours shipped Monday unless you protest. I xcuse grammer and spelling, free beer day at SeaWorld :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve gotten a couple of deals like that through BST too. I love this community! It’s been VERY good to me for sure!

No need to send it! Super cool of you to make the offer though! :smiley:
Maybe I can buy it off ya when you upgrade to a better mini someday…but as it is, isn’t this the only mini you really have to throw around?

1 Like

Free :beer: day. Sending it Monday. I use the Butterfly XT and the GenXs as my minis now because I gained enough weight to carry biggger minis

3 Likes

You can try and find a Christmas ministar 2. I think theyre green.

1 Like

haha cool! I didn’t even know this existed! Thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

The Ministar 2 plays like a regular sized throw when compared to a lot of undersized stuff. I was amazed when I got it. I can just play like usual, whereas with something like a Popstar, I have to keep in mind less spin time and it just feels so different and much more novelty.

4 Likes