Mini-Chat Night! Tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST (4:00 PM PST) Courtesty of Phiz!

Didnt win Wednesday’s chat night? Need another chance? Well, come to this mini-chat night, sponsored by phiz! She will offer the winner and runner-up a prize! The chat night will be similar to André’s. Full details coming in the chat!
Remember the chat will be on Sunday, March 22nd, 2009 at 4:00 PM PST (Thats 7:00 PM EST)

Also, to André: If you wish for us not to do this, we will respect your wishes. Phiz just wanted to do what we did before, so I honored her request, but if you wish us not too, feel free to lock this thread :slight_smile:

Sounds great to me!!! :slight_smile:
Thanks to Phiz and Samad for putting this together!

Thank phiz completely. I’m just asking the questions.

And the community gets even better.

You guys beat me to an idea I had. Think I might still do it, though. Big things in store.

phiz, this is awesome.

And this is not the first time!

Phiz is so awesome! ;D

Sniff. I can’t go… Ah well, maybe during break. Anyways, have a good time, and can you post the winners, and the prizes??? I’m kinda curious.

awww i cant join…

Aww. Just a wee bit too late. Maybe I shouldn’t have hoped for it to be earlier. Still a bit sad that it is at 00:00 CET though.

What are the prizes?

YA WAT R THE PRIZES?! ???

I will be there! Get your game faces on! This is mine >:(. Lol

I say samad cant join!!! ;D ;D ;D He’ll win again… and again…

Samad won’t join either, he’s making the questions.

YAY!!!(No Offence) But IDK what time it would be here in MN… Probably 6:00 is when I have dinner… GREAT

I always seem to miss the chats, how do they work?

The prizes will be a Plastic Grind Machine with Hubstacks for first place and a Speedmaker for second place.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9169/98987685.png
-phiz

phiz should be the next yoyo forum expert. and also for phiz can we pick which color we would like the yoyo to be if we win :smiley:

We are starting at 7:00 Eastern Standard Time, 6:00 Central, 5:00 Mountain, and 4:00 Pacific. Samad is putting together the questions and will present the game. He will ask yoyo-related questions of all types. We’ll have a first prize (Plastic Grind Machine) and a runner-up prize (Speedmaker) from the YoYoExpert site. Samad will get the winners’ address info to Andre’, and I’ll pay for the yoyos and shipping.
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/963/29942458.png

Hmm…do you guys think we should extend the chat night by one hour? Or make it earlier for the other folks?

EDIT: We think it wouldnt be wise to change the time after advertising it. Sorry.

I will be there! :smiley: