Don't Forget About Chat Night Tonight at 8:00 PM EST

CHAT NIGHT TONIGHT.

We have some yo-yos and brand new T-Shirts to give away and reveal during the CHAT!
Lots of fun stuff - plus we will be announcing the next Yo-Yo Expert Contest then too. Exciting stuff!!! Don’t Miss It!

I am very annoyed that I can’t take part in it (because time zones are against me). But what kind of T-shirts they are, anyway? Are they those Duncan T-shirts you have on the store or something else, e.g. shirts with YoYoExpert design?

New YoYoExpert Design. :wink:

I’m so excited. My first chat night ;D

7 pm central?

Should be - what state are you in?

illinois which is central

Yes - then it would be 7:00pm your time. :wink:

André, you are evil. The reason I say so, is because last night, I had a dream where I was in the chat, and that you woul ask us NYYR questions, and if we didn’t get them right…you would kill us…

sigh.

But in all seriousness, I will be there.

SWEET

that was a bit off the rocker.

Will these be sold in the store?

Yes:
http://yoyoexpert.com/product/expert/shirts/

Wow im REALLY annoyed. i came on to chat to you lot and the chat was down for me. i cant type in it now actually but i dont think its the same problem.

i thought id tell everyone i was getting on really well and stuff but now obviously i cant.

i really wish i could have talked to you guys. specially samad yoyosteven and rice.
if i cant get things working looks like i will be out of chat for sometime guys.

catch you laters. Penfold

im in nj, what time is it for me and how do i get into the chat night thing?>"???