Mini-Chat Night! Tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST (4:00 PM PST) Courtesty of Phiz!

Yes, you can pick the color.
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7799/yoyoconehead2.png

Remember! Today, 4:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM Central, and 7:00 PM EST!!

I"M GONNA BE THERE!!! ;D

Speed Maker? MUST GET!!!

Come on Evan! You have to join!

I can’t join. Where I live 7:00 PM EST is 1:00 AM and I have school tommorow so I have to get some sleep…
Bummer.

Yeah i have the same problem. Talked to Samad and Phiz. They said when/if they make a new one, they will try to make it more euro-friendly.

yep, I’m gonna be there- Told my dad i could get free yoyos and I wont beg him amnymore lol

hahaha.

I honestly think that this could have been organized a whole lot better. Tips for improvement.

Have the host be on time
Have SPECIFIC questions
Know all possible answers
Have multiple judges, there was a lot of confusion to who won some rounds.

Thats all, Well thanks for reading! Oh and for those who are wondering i think dryoyo won the PGM and I forget who won the speedmaker

~Poker

I won the Speed Maker. Part one of yoyo dream Complete!

So, close. What happened to the $30 worth prize and $22.50 worth prize? You guys made a last minute change?

PGM, I won it ;D

It was a PGM and A Speed Maker. Again, dryoyo. Congrats!

completely spaced out again and missed it :frowning:
oh well gotta make sure to remember the chat next time

Heh! I wonder if it was that yellow PGM I sent Samad?

Nope. Phiz sponsored the contest and it will be/was bought from YYE.

Yeah, I made the change. It seemed simpler, and I wanted to keep the price as close to $50 as possible.
-phiz

I want to thank Samad for making that game possible. There is no way I would have taken on that crowd of people by myself. Also, DaShiznit offered to help out when we were waiting for Samad, and that was a great relief. And thanks to all of you who watched and participated and were supportive of the game even though you didn’t win

-phiz