Chat Night!

Well, I’ve decided to attempt a chat night.

If André or dryoyo are not alright with this, I will cancel it. Let me know if you’re ok with this.

The prize will be:

One prototype glow in the dark Element String!!!
And one regular Element String!

The rules:

-Please, don’t PM me during the chat night. If you do, I won’t respond.
-If you come after the chat has started, you can still join in, but I won’t restart it.
-Let’s keep this classic, the time will be like the old ones. 8:00pm-9:00pm Eastern Standard Time, or 5:00pm-6:00pm Western Standart time, this Thursday, that’s Thursday, August 27th.
-There will be a first round, 10 questions in that round. The two people with the top points will move on to the final, which will have 5 questions.
-You will have one minute for answering each question, If no one gets it correct, I will symply apply another question.
-No international shipping, Sorry!!!

That’s pretty much all, if you have questions, please post in the thread.

Its going to be on August 27. Not the 22nd.

Oh, sorry, I was counting backwards…lol.

(J. Lev) #4

This made me chuckle.

GITD? Sweet.

OK I coming :smiley:

Awesome. Should be awesome.

Just as a thought though, we don’t have to have a prize. It could just be for fun. We could do that sometime, maybe not this time.

I agree. Prizes make it chaotic. I also understand its a ploy to get people into the chat. Thats not a bad thing but time after time people argue over who really won and who was favored. I think just going into the chat would be a ton of fun. I was on for the first time yesterday and had a lot of fun. I don’t need prizes for that.

Now I’m not saying that you had a bad idea. I’m just saying that the rest of the people will have a problem conducting themselves properly.

Hopefully everyone here is civil though.

No prizes…I really don’t think it would be so fun, because people might not try as hard. May be a good idea not to have prizes though, I’ll try prizes, and just hope that works.

We’re talking about 2 strings, somehow I don’t think this will cause a huge fight. :smiley:

One of them being a rare string… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve wanted to try element string for a while now, just dont wanna have to buy 5 of 'em! Hope I win! (yeah right!)

Fixed it for you. :wink: Anyway this sounds really fun. Are the questions gonna be about yoyos or just random things?

The questions will be about yoyos. Maybe very little details won’t be yoyo related, but for the most part, they’ll be yoyo related questions.

(marcusWsteadman) #14

Sweet great idea.

I should come. I hope it runs smoother than Starscreem’s.

i’ll be there. is the prize a single string? or a pack of strings. cause if its a single string then shipping will probubly cost more than the actual thing :stuck_out_tongue:

(YoYoBlaze) #17

i think i’ll come could be fun ( would be my first time!!!)

He said what the prize will be in the original post.

ik wat he said, but as i said it will probubly cost more to ship than it would to buy

I edited my last post. You asked how many strings it would be.