Mhoodlum is the real deal

Super fast shipping, item as described, he even included stickers! I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again.

3 Likes

Smooth transaction with @Mhoodlum. 10/10 would do business again.

3 Likes

I’ve purchased and sold to @Mhoodlum . Even though I made a mistake, he was understanding, and we were able to rectify it ASAP. Also had some good sales, no regrets. Great buyer and seller, easy to communicate with.

6 Likes

Thanks for the love

3 Likes

You’ve earned it buddy.

3 Likes

Mailcall in route Brother

2 Likes

Yep. Yours later today, I don’t have to be in the kitchen until sixteen hours. Thanks Buddy, you’re the best!

4 Likes

Just completed a purchase from Matt, I can echo absolutely everything in this thread, super communicative, packaged the throw so it would survive even if a bomb went off near it. I have absolutely no complaints and would not hesitate one second to do another deal with them in the future, be it buying, selling, or trading. S-tier BSTer.

4 Likes

Got myself a grail from Mr. Mhoodlum. Exactly as described, excellent packaging. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so very much!

4 Likes

Idk what i expected buying from this guy. Bought an akita that was advertised as MIB and smooth.

Later received the yoyo after prompt shipping and it came exactly as described if not better.

This guy is no joke. DO NOT HESITATE TO DO A DEAL WITH THEM

4 Likes

Just completed a great trade w/ Matt, they shipped quickly and packed extremely well. There were USPS issues on my end that made things kinda nerve wracking (skipping scans… why USPS, why?) but they stuck with me through it and we’re understanding throughout the process. Once again a great experience, can’t wait for the next!

3 Likes

Great guy to deal with. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Put in some extra stickers too!

3 Likes

Super solid to trade with! Just did a high end trade and it was super smooth! He even knew I was into classic folding knives and sent a long a nice one! Thanks again Matt!

5 Likes

Made a purchase. It went great. No issues here at all. Thank you.

4 Likes

10/10 would do business again.

Sold me a MINT B7 Grail.

Shipped super fast.

2 Likes

Amazing seller. Sold me an Akita that came in perfect condition!

3 Likes

Does more even need to be said? What more to add?..

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone whom I have dealt with I appreciate each and every throw ,Along with the friendships as well

3 Likes

I completed a deal with @Mhoodlum and I couldn’t be happier. They were very communicative, everything is exactly as described, and packaged perfectly with no damage en route. I can’t recommend them enough!

3 Likes

Just bought another yo-yo from @Mhoodlum He was kind enough to throw in some extra strings and packaged everything up really well.

Thanks again :pray:t2:

2 Likes