Mhoodlum is the real deal

Awesome seller. Sold me a minty gb7 grail.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Got a RSO Gravity-y-y-y wonā€™t let you down from @Mhoodlum and it came with all the goodies and is Minty!! He is the manā€¦use him for the best throws on the BST :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Heā€™s my First selection for any fire team.

2 Likes

Just finished another great deal w/ them, no complaints at all! Theyā€™re one of the best around and highly respected and regarded for a reason!

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m bad about posting in these. Iā€™ve done several trades with Matt this year and each one has been great, absolutely no issues at all.

3 Likes

I bought The MIB G2 Aribter, and the G2 Respawn, and the one additional gift yo-yo from Mhoodlum, and the whole transaction was smooth as can be.

He was awesome to deal with, quick to respond, and fair in working with me. He accommodated the fact that I was in Canada, and the Yo-yos came in very quickly. They were well protected, and exactly as described. Highly recommend if he is selling more to complete transactions with him if it is the yoyo you are looking for. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks again, canā€™t wait to get more time with these new goodies!

2 Likes

@Mhoodlum is a stand-up seller! Iā€™ve bought two different yoyos from him within the past few weeks, both fairly expensive throws and separate transactions. He sent them both the day of purchase, packed them well, and they came exactly how described. DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN!

5 Likes

Yep. Heā€™s one of my favorite living Marines. Heā€™s got great taste in knives also. Just saying. Iā€™d trade With him anytime.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know he was a fellow knife guy, that is my second hobby besides beautiful throwsā€¦ love a nice worn micarta handle :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you both and and my favorite living Soldier Grendel that means a lot bro Thank You :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Fair pricing, quick shipping and response time, and decent conversation to boot! All in all absolute pleasure to buy from!

4 Likes

Just got my Peak 2 from @Mhoodlum today! Packed better than most people Iā€™ve bought from, shipped out quick, and got here as described! Donā€™t hesitate to buy from him. Thanks dude!

3 Likes

GoArmy Just saying.

2 Likes

ditto on everything said. I got my yoyo from him quicker than expected with fair pricing and excellent boxing and shipping.

3 Likes

Had a good experience with him and would buy from again!

3 Likes

And I would not hesitate to do business with you as well sir

@Donkeykong is good to go

2 Likes

Anyone work with this individual?

4 Likes

He is as legit as it gets! Buy with confidence! :+1:

4 Likes

Matt is 100% legit. Iā€™ve dealt with him on several occasions.

4 Likes

Had a smooth trade with him recently. :+1:

4 Likes